Are Orks in this game orky enough?

The answer to the question above, just like if there is enough dakka, is that if you have to ask - then not really. One of my favorite parts of the first game, including the trailers, was the overall atmosphere you experienced when interacting with the other factions.

In the campaigns in the sequel, there was still that orky humor we know and love, but there never seemed to be any urgency or threat from the Waaagh. I mean, the campaign Boss could maybe channel the power of Gork or Mork on a good day; but if I'm going to enjoy playing as orks, then I'm going to need a voice actor who has da power of Gork AND Mork.

The following is just one of the reasons why I think they nailed it in the first game:
"FIRE EVERYTHING BOYZ! SHOOT DA ZAPP KANNONS, SHOOT DA TORPEDOS, SHOOT DA MEGA GUNZ! THROW SOME GROTZ AT 'EM TA COVER THEIR WINDOWS SO DEY CAN'T SEE US!" bonus points if you yelled this aloud while reading

Overall, what do you guys think? And what are some of your favorite lines over the years that remind everyone that da orks is da biggest and da strongest?

last edited by TrueLuck

@trueluck said in Are Orks in this game orky enough?:

nd what are some of your favorite lines over the years that remind everyone th

What I really want is a stance called "ere we go, ere we go, ere we go" and while the ship is in it it regens morale and you can here them chanting it

Oh man that would be cool. Kinda like the sea shanty from the Ork trailer in the first game.

@trueluck "if there is enough dakka"
we all know there is never enough dakka

"EVERY SCREEN'S GONE RED!
...DAT MEANS I'M SUPA FAST!"