Community Update 13/03/19

also hopefully they show night in motion, i want to see if the lighting is actually dynamic now and fitting for a current era game...

@chaton so when can we hope for some actual screenshots and videos? is there still an NDA/embargo on press releases? i can't find any articles about it apart from ones that just show the photos from the event from twitter

Snow?! I-it's beautiful! 😢 Now just show the weather system and tracked vehicles and I'm sold. (will still be disappointed if you're giving up on Soviet trucks, though I do like the older American trucks that's been shown so far)

@thombuggy
Yes i think you are right!

@zamal no those will be scout vehicles like the f-150 blazer and Hummer we have now. I'd say it is going to be a mix of spin tires and truck simulator while using 8x8s and other off-road machines to do the dirty work in the mud and the road machines to take the cargo and logs etc. To the delivery points

@lombra yeah if we could keep the Soviet trucks and all the American wilds trucks from mudrunner one then this game would be a lot more than I thought it would be. Just the snow made my hopes very high for this game

@jayson Yes.Well...Maybe not all of them but it would be really cool if I could customize my KraZ or UraL etc. 🙂

last edited by epstetique

@epstetique said in Community Update 13/03/19:

@jayson Yes.Well...Maybe not all of them but it would be really cool if I could customize my KraZ or UraL etc. 🙂

I agree! 😃
Why not all, though? You can never have too much trucks. 🙂
In my opinion, anyway. 😉

last edited by 8x8

@8x8 I would have them all LoL ! Just hope MD2 won't be just American truck themed,that's why could use maybe a few at least. 😉

last edited by epstetique

👍🏽 better believe i want to keep the Ural, now if only they would put the original front back on. 🤔

@8up-local Depends if they have license for the russian trucks this time, if they don't we will see the same trucks with different fronts just like in MR1.

@grandy said in Community Update 13/03/19:

@8up-local Depends if they have license for the russian trucks this time, if they don't we will see the same trucks with different fronts just like in MR1.

im okay with that

They should add MudRunner 2 to the main page:
https://forums.focus-home.com
And publish news and stuff about it there, rather than here.

@8x8 I think it's all coming next week more likely!

@zamal said in Community Update 13/03/19:

@8x8 they did it 😉

Yay! 😃
Just saw it myself. 😉

last edited by 8x8

Where is the „ Community Update 12/04/19“?