Community Update 13/03/19

@zamal said in Community Update 13/03/19:

@fabio-brasil thats not Brazilian truck dude its mercedes A german truck ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but the painting was made close to home๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ™ƒ

@thedeestroyer said in Community Update 13/03/19:

@trappedunderice said in Community Update 13/03/19:

Source of pic please?

Twitter : https://twitter.com/PlayMudRunner

Thanks. Really hoping this is not being held back for next gen consoles, I find it suspicious they haven't specifically stated PS4 etc, anyone else think it might be a next gen release?

amazing! in this new internet "era" I don't know what they don't live streamed the "what next event"...grrrrrr

@trappedunderice I wouldn't count on a next gen release only. It's definetely going to be released on PS4/XONE. This generation has massive amount of potential buyers, from a business perspective it would be stupid to just skip it + SpinTires/MudRunner 1 engine runs on almost anything, it's not that demanding game.

In the main MudRunner 2 announcement thread they stated it's coming to PC and consoles. So probably it just means PS4, XONE and maybe Switch. Just like with MudRunner 1.

last edited by Grandy

@grandy still next gen cant be thrown out of window, there are rumors this summer on e3 new playstation and xbox consoles will be revealed and released probably in fall. this game definitely has potential for next gen look at graphics. but yes im 100% sure its gonna be PC PS4 XONE and probably game gets released in fall 19 too like original mudrunner did back in 17. im so glad that our expectations wernt shattered and it actually looks like sequel and not mr1/originalSpintires with new cars and trucks ty Saber Interactive ty ty ty

@zamal Can't really tell anything about the graphics yet without direct feed screenshots/gameplay. It looks more polished for sure, but it's not a generational leap. Especially considering how original MudRunner looked compared to some other games made this gen. But that doesn't mean it won't be re-released on next gen consoles with like higher resolution/frame cap later on.

Gentelman we have snow and a 1988 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab ๐Ÿ˜„

GMC Model from the 70ยดs
I guess 9500 from 72.

Bild Text

last edited by Eversman

@grandy oh shit they are doing snow ppl THEY ARE DOING IT XD im glad didnt give up on franchise and invested my money into it โค we want to see russian stuff tho ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

last edited by zamal

@alpscruiser said in Community Update 13/03/19:

GMC Model from the 70ยดs
I guess 9500 from 72.

Bild Text

isnt this ford ltl 9000? from AW dlc?

@zamal said in Community Update 13/03/19:

isnt this ford ltl 9000? from AW dlc?

No
Check this

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser oh just googled gmc 9500 ur right its definitely not ford xd, but all those trucks wev seen besides 8x8 western star, are road trucks with no capability of off-roading right? oh no are they morphing game to truck simulator?

last edited by zamal

And we have snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, stop torturing us and give at least 2/3 real screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please (on my knees) hahaha

Yes!Show some russian stuff please! This is a torture, I want some Videos with gameplay!And what about Multiplayer?! xD I think it's only gonna be tomorrow tho ๐Ÿ˜‰

last edited by epstetique

@alpscruiser woaaaaaaaaa!

guys they are bringing mudrunner 1 on mobile both ios and android

@alpscruiser
!
it looks like there is also a FORD CL9000 COE. GREAT

last edited by A Former User