Might As Well Make Resupplying Instantaneous

Basically, there's a way to skip the 5-second delay to resupply so you just resupply instantly. The video explains it better:

Youtube Video

last edited by MarksmanMax

Hey @MarksmanMax,

Thanks for the clip! It'll be passed on to the team!

Weird, looks like a GUI bug for sure. Does doing it the fast way also heal you?

@maa_bunny said in Might As Well Make Resupplying Instantaneous:

Weird, looks like a GUI bug for sure. Does doing it the fast way also heal you?

As far as I'm aware, it's not a UI bug (well, at boxes the input keys don't really work). You are actually fully resupplied.

At one point in the video, I was getting different rocket launchers and resupplying using said method.

Bumping as this bug is still exploitable.

Man, gotta re-bump this thread again. However, it's worth pointing out that this glitch no longer allows you to dodge the resupply cooldown; it only skips the 5-second resupply delay.

Also of note is that this exploit cannot be used on Hardcore Checkpoint.

I'm using this feature ever since I've seen this post, and I can honestly say, what a blessed relief having no more unnecessary hassle at the crates. Devs, please make America great again make resupplying instantenous, there's no added realism in standing beside a crate and watching a foolish "windows is working on executing your command" animation. thank you in advance.

@kanneltaja72 said in Might As Well Make Resupplying Instantaneous:

I'm using this feature ever since I've seen this post...

I've used this glitch since this post too, and I think even a few weeks or a month before this post lol.

@kanneltaja72 said in Might As Well Make Resupplying Instantaneous:

...what a blessed relief having no more unnecessary hassle at the crates. Devs, please make America great again make resupplying instantenous, there's no added realism in standing beside a crate and watching a foolish "windows is working on executing your command" animation. thank you in advance.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense. A longer delay might be useful for Hardcore Checkpoint (as you can only resupply once), but otherwise, the one-second resupply time at the Firing Range should just be used for all resupply boxes IMO. Hell, because of this glitch the 5-second resupply time has been useless anyway.

EDIT: I'm also a bit salty that a mod actually forwarded this post to NWI and this bug still hasn't been fixed. There's been two major updates since this post.

last edited by MarksmanMax

Yeah I just go back to the loadout menu and resupply that way, it's just faster.

Until they stop spawning bots behind our backs as we resupply in "secure" zones, I'll be exploiting this.