Grand Cruiser Executor Chaos.

I know lances are crap. But did anyone else notice the piss poor range stats that this cruiser has with its weapons? 9k for double barrel lances and 13500 for the lower lance batteries. There is no reason to take this thing over the acheron. Unless you want to get farmed by IN or anything with torps. This ship is to slow to have crap tier range and damage.

@beernchips i know but even with the point cost. Its not worth the fleet slot. Your better off using the acheron that has speed and more weapons.

last edited by CANNED_F3TUS

Not sure any full lance ship (perhaps the pulsar CW are OK) are worth a ship slot 🙂

@beernchips said in Grand Cruiser Executor Chaos.:

Not sure any full lance ship (perhaps the pulsar CW are OK) are worth a ship slot 🙂

Yeah true. 😃

Another worthless ship for chaos.

Another question, why Desolator doesn’t have cruser speed / maneuverability like in the tt? Would be a great way to make it viable / specific. Chaos BS wouldn’t have a great fire power but they should be cheeper a be able to keep up with cruser to see wider use.

last edited by CanardNoir

@canardnoir It has cruiser speed, it's just less mobile. Kind of like how the Retribution is for the IN.

@caliger_reborn said in Grand Cruiser Executor Chaos.:

@canardnoir It has cruiser speed, it's just less mobile. Kind of like how the Retribution is for the IN.

I meant Despoiler. My bad.

last edited by CanardNoir

Desolator have 200 speed like Chaos Cruisers (except Slaughter). Not sure he have same turn rate as Cruisers

@beernchips said in Grand Cruiser Executor Chaos.:

Desolator have 200 speed like Chaos Cruisers (except Slaughter). Not sure he have same turn rate as Cruisers

No you're right i'm a idiot. It has the same speed I meant the Despoiler and turning speed in general.

In the TT Despoiler didn t had same speed as cruisers.
If I remember well only Retribution, Desolator and Long Serpent (or it is BC?) had buffed speed to match cruisers