Blackwater Map In progress

Ive gotten past the problem, going to rename this thread and just post progress points for my map prior to release.
After some constructive critique from Spun and Gabe, Ive started reworking some rock crawl areas to look better, doing this is also decluttering and uses less resources, should run better as well.

Here is a before and after
0_1553804078450_combined.jpg

Are you gonna move the starting location or keep it the same?

Currently the starting point is in previous blackwater canyon corner, with first garage in same place and main lumber drop off at same place as well.....the map is entirely different tho, this isnt a copy. im up to changing it all around if theres enough uproar about it, and im open to suggestions.

@Blackwater
I'd say if it ain't broke don't fix it, but based on the WIP screens it's broken... hehe

@blackwater hey man im reworking some of the stock assets, making their collision better, in case you want to make use of the stock items in some areas

talking about rocks or what?

@blackwater all of map models, i hated the colision models where off by allot with the actual mesh
and yeah, @SmarOneNine uses the stock rocks as decorations in his maps

yeah i only use the stock rocks as decoration, cant think of anywhere on the map where im using stock resources as obstacles where that could create an issue. Ill keep it in mind for the future tho. thanks!