Mk18 50 round drum

@sgt-kanyo "What?" - yeah thats what I said at your previous post before you rewrote it. But your response is still the same and telling people to use an lmg in place of a drum isnt an answer. all it is going to do is "congest" that spot, basically will have a whole lot of people going for a class that only has 1 spot in public matches and at most as stated before....2-3 in custom servers.

last edited by Max80

@max80 said in Mk18 50 round drum:

@sgt-kanyo "What?" - yeah thats what I said at your previous post before you rewrote it. But your response is still the same and telling people to use an lmg in place of a drum isnt an answer. all it is going to do is "congest" that spot, basically will have a whole lot of people going for a class that only has 1 spot in public matches and at most as stated before....2-3 in custom servers.

I wrote "what" because I didn't understand what you meant in that post.
Anyway as others mentioned, sustained fire for ARs might cause some jammin, although I've seen videos where the G36 just shoots and shoots and shoots, without any problem. But yeah generally adding extended magazine is just a stupid idea. The LMGs fit these roles perfectly.
Also I dunno about people going for support, I almost never play as support. I never really played support even in the old insurgency game, where LMGs were actual useable guns, unlike in sandstorm, where it feels like I'm trying to full auto shoot tank shells from my machine gun. If you want the support role, select it fast. There are some other great roles too, like commander can order air strikes, snipers can... uh... snipe? etc.

This post is deleted!