How to add Trailer cable to semi-trailer when I bring the old mod into mudrunner?

Hey guys.
Is there any tutorial about how to add Trailer Cables to semi-trailers? I do know the code in xml file.
<SocketPoints>
<SocketPoint Name="TrailerCablesTrailer" Pos="(xxx; xxx; xxx)" />
</SocketPoints>
But the problem is how to add this code and make it work. I tried to add code using MeshConvert, but it didn't work.
As far as I know, trailer cables can only be successfully added by modifying xml in this kind of mesh file ↓
0_1553832467655_QQ图片20190329120730.png
So is there any way to add trailer cables for mudrunner mod? And what program do I need? Thanks

This has to be added to the mesh when creating the model. From what I understand of the situation, trailer cables cannot be retro fitted without editing the original model.

You can edit the files you have linked. You will need to convert the .x file to an OBJ, then download Blender and import the new obj file. There is a website called online mesh converter which will allow you to convert the .x file to the obj file

You will need to re-set the model up to work in the game i.e. set CDT's if they aren't present etc.

Forces has made some excellent videos on how to set a model up MR..

here's a link to some usefull information:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/37011/mud-runner-mod-making-101-useful-links-and-guides

@kingpinn Yes I can edit the files I have linked. Then Mudrunner the game itself will combine .x & .xml into an mesh file under this path and I don't need to do anything else.
\AppData\Roaming\SpinTires MudRunner\MeshCache
0_1553857668950_QQ截图20190329190730.png
In this case, I have successfully added trailer cables. But I don't know what type of this file is. It's an OBJ??

OBJ (or .OBJ) is essentially a format that allows people to share models between 3D modelling platforms, as project files generally are not compatible between software i.e. Blender project files cannot be natively opened the 3D Max and visa versa.

What I was referring to was a way to edit the actual 3D model of the trailer if you needed to, if you only needed to edit the xml file that accompanies the .x file to add the trailer cables, then you will not need to edit the model itself, thus the OBJ side of things can be ignored.

The file that has been created (in your previous message) is an encrypted file. I generally tend not to do this with my mods as there is no point, this is because I can later change the mod's mesh without having to mess about encrypt the file every time.

@kingpinn hes trying to edit a mod...Problably without permision... 😕