Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference?
  • Hello! I already has blood bowl 2 and want to pre order Blood Bowl 2 LE. But i dont understand what the difference beetween add-on and BB2 LE?

• @Milkyseller said in Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference?:

Hello! I already has blood bowl 2 and want to pre order Blood Bowl 2 LE. But i dont understand what the difference beetween add-on and BB2 LE?

The "official expansion" is for existing BB2 owners who also own all the DLC, and it converts what they have into BB2:LE. The full version of BB2:LE has everything that has been released thus far and the new stuff.

There is also a "Team Pack" that is a discounted package of all the DLC that has been released for BB2 thus far. So, you either need the full BB2:LE, or you need BB2 + Team Pack + Official Upgrade.

• Does this then means, that I HAVE TO buy the CD's, (I haven't done it, Bc I hate them...)
    Or will they automatically follow along, when I buy the BB:LE?

• @ProxiWinther-Rex said in Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference?:

Does this then means, that I HAVE TO buy the CD's, (I haven't done it, Bc I hate them...)

If you're using the "Official expansion" to upgrade your BB2 to BB2:LE then yes, you will have to buy the CDs if you want them... they do not come with the expansion... none of the DLC to date comes with the official expansion. All of the teams to date DO come with the full version of BB2:LE.

If you hate CDs and don't care to ever play them then you can buy the expansion and you'll have BB2:LE that lacks the ability to play as CDs, but can still very much play against them.

• @VoodooMike said in Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference?:

@ProxiWinther-Rex said in Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference?:

Does this then means, that I HAVE TO buy the CD's, (I haven't done it, Bc I hate them...)

If you're using the "Official expansion" to upgrade your BB2 to BB2:LE then yes, you will have to buy the CDs if you want them... they do not come with the expansion... none of the DLC to date comes with the official expansion. All of the teams to date DO come with the full version of BB2:LE.

If you hate CDs and don't care to ever play them then you can buy the expansion and you'll have BB2:LE that lacks the ability to play as CDs, but can still very much play against them.

Thank You

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Blood bowl 2 + Official Expansion VS Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition what the difference? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.