We released our third post-launch update towards the end of last month. We’ve been focusing on monitoring your feedback and suggestions over the past couple of weeks. Today we’re releasing a hotfix that addresses some issues.
You can find the changelog below.
- [General] Fixed an issue where deploy zones did not entirely fit the required area.
- [MP] Fixed a rare crash when playing against Tyranids.
- [Balancing] The cooldown of Ordnance skills will now be activated once used. The skill will not be usable until the return of the first Ordnance group.
- Fixed an issue sending players back to the main menu in the endgame of a co-op campaign in some rare cases.
- Fixed a crash at launch linked with monitor displayed in some rare cases.
The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Team