PC/Mac Champion Ladder Rules - Season 40
Fresh teams (max 1000 Team Value) with rookie players only may join the league. Enhancements are turned off.
Over 5 concessions by a coach in a season and you're booted for the remainder that season - that's a coach limit, not just a team limit. Get booted two seasons in a row and you're banned for the third season. Disconnections which fail to reconnect will count as concessions.
Champion Ladder season 40 ends Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 5:59 pm (CET).
At the end of a season, 64 coaches qualify for the seasonal playoffs ("Champion Cup").
1) Top of each race gets in automatically
2) Second of each race gets in if they have >= 70 Dode math. Stunties >= 65 Dode math
3) Third of each race gets in if they have >= 70 (65 for stunty), starting from best ranked and as long as there is space
4) Any extra spots are filled from the top, max four per race
If a coach qualified a top race team and a "wild card" team, the top race team is the one qualified by default. You can contact our admin team to qualify the other team(s), but if they haven't received any message by the end of the season, ticket will be sent to default first choice.
If a coach qualified more than one team as a top race team, the highest ranked team is qualified by default. You can contact our admin team to qualify the other team(s), but if they haven't received any message by the end of the season, ticket will be sent to default first choice.
The 64 coaches and their teams plays in a Knockout tournament with Cyans on the line (see below).
Blood Bowl fans love a good killer, sorry I mean winner! To prove it, the winner of the CCL knockout tournament can select one player from their new team in the next CCL season ladder to have the Fan Favourite skill.
- The Fan Favourite skill must be applied before the team plays a game.
- The champion can only select one team and one player to receive the Fan Favourite skill (no restarts).
- If the Fan Favourite player plays a minimum of 30 games in the season and survives, the champion can pick another player to have the Fan Favourite skill in the following season too.
- If the champion does not take part in the next season, then the fans quickly forget about them. Use it or lose it!
This skill is described in LRB6 as follow:
Fan Favourite (Extraordinary)
The fans love seeing this player on the pitch so much that even the opposing fans cheer for your team. For each player with Fan Favourite on the pitch your team receives an additional +1 FAME modifier for any Kick-Off table results, but not for the Winnings roll.
Winning a Blood Bowl 2 official season will be the only way to get this skill.
To the champion, congratulations! To everybody else, happy hunting...
2800 Cyans are distributed in the Champion Cup, as follow:
- 500 Cyans
- Fans Favorite skill for the player on your choice
- 400 Cyans
- 3rd & 4th
- 300 Cyans
- 5th to 8th
- 200 Cyans
- 9th to 16th
- 100 Cyans
- 17th to 32nd
- 50 Cyans
- 33rd to 64th
- 0 Cyans
The teams and leaderboard reset every season.
Use of exploits will result in a ban. Please report the use of any exploits by PM to the admin team.
Going AFK in the game will result in a ban.
In-game griefing includes using non-game mechanisms to harass your opponent. It will result in a ban. Again, please report such exploits to the admin team.
To be absolutely clear, fouling is allowed at any time you are allowed to do so. So is stalling (i.e. clock management). These are not exploits, or considered unsportsmanlike in this league.
Kids play this game too, so bear that in mind when making your team. Your team may be ejected from the league if the team name and/or player names are considered offensive by the admin team and/or Focus/Cyanide.
If you've been banned due to concessions you are not allowed to re-enter with an alternative account. If we discover that you are circumventing the ban you may be banned for up to three more seasons.
If you concede during a playoff match you may be banned for up to three seasons. Playing the game to completion with your best efforts is very important to ensure integrity and fairness for other competitors. If the admins view your effort to be grossly lacking it will be viewed as a concede.
The intent of CCL is to create an environment founded on the principles of fair play and sound community. To that end, should people be found to be going against either of these principles action may be taken against them. For guidelines as to how to behave:
- Don't be a dick in-game. If it feels like what you are doing might be construed as going against the principles of fair play then ask an admin. Asking before acting will not lead to sanction, but acting before asking very probably will.
- Don't be a dick out of the game. Having a laugh is fine, but doing so at someone else's expense is not even if you think they deserve it.
Admins are granted, and reserve, the right to sanction such behaviour in-game and/or to edit or delete posts they find to contravene the above and/or to mute, ban or kick (temporarily or permanently, from discord and/or the league) individuals who make such posts.
If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact the admin team listed below directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots (F12) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue.
Official Discord of the competition: https://discord.gg/3ehwWNm
The above list is subject to change, particularly between seasons.
The admin team consists of:
The moderators can be contacted by PM on these forums.
Focus Home Interactive & Cyanide Studio