Watch our Launch Trailer!

alt text

Attention, Survivors!

The day is coming! World War Z releases April 16 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC via the Epic Games Store!

Are you ready to team up with your friends to slaughter hundreds of zombies in this new fast-paced co-op shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film? Only 4 days to go before you can tear your undead foes apart with bullets! Be careful not to get overwhelmed! Teamwork and communication are the best ways to #OutliveTheDead.

Get a taste of the ravenous zombie hordes in our Launch Trailer!

Youtube Video

Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies – able to move and strike as one collective herd as well as break off into individual attackers – at a time on players. Choose from six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps. Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign missions around the world, including New York, Jerusalem, Moscow and Tokyo, and battle both zombies and real human opponents in competitive, team-based Players vs. Players vs. Zombies (PvPvZ) multiplayer.

We can’t wait to see you fight off these undead foes!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Too bad its only epic, I would have bought off Steam right now! Bad move focus..., by the time it gets to Steam I doubt I will want it.

i think 1 year later it comes on steam etc.

A well thought out game with mini bosses like on left for dead. Graphics that are more than satisfying with fluidity. The concept of gaining class and weapon levels I find it absolutely successful

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

last edited by avensis

The trailer looks great. I can't wait to start playing this weekend!

It looks really cool and I'm going to jump on it, I've been pretty late I guess lol

last edited by escobarrr