This game is amazing!!!

I just finished right now the last challenge where I have two cars 4x4 and I have to bring them on the top of a rock mountain. This last challenge has been absolutely amazing! very funny...I flipped my cars five time and rescued them each time!
This game is amazing....now I'll start the single player campaign after 15 hours of play and I'm excited about!
MudRunner rocks!

Alex

last edited by masterzone

@masterzone said in This game is amazing!!!:

I just finished right now the last challenge where I have two cars 4x4 and I have to bring them on the top of a rock mountain. This last challenge has been absolutely amazing! very funny...I flipped my cars five time and rescued them each time!
This game is amazing....now I'll start the single player campaign after 15 hours of play and I'm excited about!
MudRunner rocks!

Alex

Do you have the DLC maps and American Wilds expansion?

If you do I'd start with American Wilds first. Those maps are very easy to complete. If you do the base game first then you may be disappointed with these maps later on. I'd call the American Wilds maps "easy mode" personally, you may as well do the easy maps first and build yourself up to the more challenging maps offered in the default game.

@justinlynch3 Hi Justing, yes I have the DLC because I'm play on Nintendo Switch 🙂 I finished all challenges and the American Wild DLC is very easy....
Now I will start the single player but I can't choose any maps, I have only "single player" and the first map there for start the game 🙂

Ah you already completed American Wilds. Alright then.

@justinlynch3 yes! with American Trucks... love it! but more easy than other challenges...anyway I love it 🙂