Opinion on mudrunner 2

@kingnightshadow I believe someone was saying 2019. Considering there is still talk that Mudrunner 1 has one last DLC, my speculation is we get the Mudrunner 1 DLC in the summer, and then around October or November we get Mudrunner 2.

Oct and Nov are popular for game releases, a lot of companies like to release around that time to cash in the Christmas shopping faze. So if it is 2019, then Oct-Nov would be the most likely release period.

last edited by justinlynch3

@sodoma key phrase here is "have them all". lets hope this time it will be this way and no more hidden or only random spawns on a map. once we unlock something it should be available on the vehicle list for us to use if we want.

@8up-local Can you give an example of something that you only see on random spawn and not available once the vehicle is unlocked? I can’t actually think of anything.

Ural C 4320 for example, it is in the game, it randomly spawns on maps. once we come across it on a map and unlock it it should be unlocked for the vehicle list, but yet it is not on the vehicle list at all. there are a couple others, but i can not think of them atm.

@kingnightshadow said in Opinion on mudrunner 2:

Did anyone happen to hear when mr2 comes out?

Later this year

Later this year that's gonna be a long time lol. I'm pretty bored with MR as it is and I only have 451hrs on it. I guess it'll be worth the wait tho. from the pics it looks alot better than MR. The pic of the map Is awesome looking being in color like that you'll be able to look at a spot and point and say rite there that's something I want to climb or check out.

@08_jk_ said in Opinion on mudrunner 2:

Later this year that's gonna be a long time lol. I'm pretty bored with MR as it is and I only have 451hrs on it. I guess it'll be worth the wait tho. from the pics it looks alot better than MR. The pic of the map Is awesome looking being in color like that you'll be able to look at a spot and point and say rite there that's something I want to climb or check out.

Well supposedly there is 1 more DLC coming for Mudrunner 1, so we'll probably get that in the summer. I'm guess another map or two and some new vehicles for us to bid our time with.

@08_jk_ Are you on a console? I don't blame you. I would have got bored with MR long ago if it weren't for mods.

@Unster No I'm on Pc. I had on console when it first came out and 8 hrs later I was done, never played it again.