Images and Videos etc

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04/11/diving-into-a-pickup-in-mud-runner-2-at-focus-homes-whats-next-eve0_1555009933695_IMG-20190411-WA0000.jpg0_1555010099892_IMG-20190411-WA0002.jpg 0_1555010118444_IMG-20190411-WA0001.jpg

Resolução melhorada 😌
Improved Resolution 😌

Moved to Mr2 SubForum translated title and text by Forces 25/04/19

last edited by Forces

@fabio-brasil Hey buddy, are these new screenshots? they are not showing up.

Love it! Only screenshots though. Didn't see any videos yet.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Here we go. I collected up the new and old images for us to look at.

last edited by justinlynch3

Game is going to be amazing I don't care if it's a hundred bucks I'm still going to buy it

@8x8 @zamal Check this thread! Finally some in game screenshots!!

I quote: "We were shown the different jobs you can take on as you help people out and fulfill contracts" (...) " snow-covered terrain, and icy patches" (...) "We saw hidden vehicles you can rescue from being stuck somewhere and can use later for
special jobs"

Yes!!! yes!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly hell!!!!!! this set my hype to the roof!!!!!!

Seems like they implemented Normal Maps on the ground and increased the drawing distance. The LOD is still poor tho.

The map concept looks amazing. Very rural america. I love it.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Imagens e vídeos etc:

I quote: "We were shown the different jobs you can take on as you help people out and fulfill contracts" (...) " snow-covered terrain, and icy patches" (...) "We saw hidden vehicles you can rescue from being stuck somewhere and can use later for
special jobs"

Holly heck!!!!!! this set my hype to the roof!!!!!!

Yes, it does sound very promising!!
Just imagine... rivers getting frozen, and CRACKING under the weight of the trucks!! Like for example, a UAZ would be able to pass without any issue, but the MAZ-535 wouldn't, and the KraZ-255 would too, if taken slowly and not loaded with logs! And maybe with some snow clearing vehicles too, that their plow actually clears the snow, we could do the whole thing with multiplayer, that one player clears the snow, and maybe they'll also add blizzards!! I know I'm getting out of hand here, but OML that is some HYPEY stuff! 😃

@jayson said in Imagens e vídeos etc:

Game is going to be amazing I don't care if it's a hundred bucks I'm still going to buy it

Lol, at first I read "I don't care if it's a hundred trucks I'm still going to buy it"
Hehehe 😄

last edited by 8x8

@8x8 yeah, same here. The hype got my imagining out of hand stuff.
Hey, looking at the screenshots. Is it me or the antialiasing is hella bad? look at the trees.

Hey, looking at the screenshots. Is it me or the antialiasing is hella bad? look at the trees.

Perhaps, but I think we'd need higher-res pictures to tell for sure. 🙂
Also, keep in mind that it's still very WIP, I'm sure it'll get more optimised. 😉

Are the images with low resolution, I lower the resolution to be able to post here😊👍

last edited by fabio brasil

@8x8 said in Imagens e vídeos etc:

special jobs"

Holly heck!!!!!! this set my hype to the roof!!!!!!

Yes, it does sound very promising!!
Just imagine... rivers getting frozen, and CRACKING under the weight of the trucks!! Like for example, a UAZ would be able to pass without any issue, but the MAZ-535 wouldn't, and the KraZ-255 would too, if taken slowly and not loaded with logs! And maybe with some snow clearing vehicles too, that their plow actually clears the snow, we could do the whole thing with multiplayer, that one player clears the snow, and maybe they'll also add blizzards!! I know I'm getting out of hand here, but OML that is some HYPEY stuff! 😃

Lol, at first I read "I don't care if it's a hundred trucks I'm still going to buy it"
Hehehe 😄

You should calm down a bit. I don't remember hearing anything about deep snow like say Red Dead 2 has. It could just be a bit of frost to put a layer of white on the ground, with certain spots being more slippery then normal due to ice.

@deathcoreboy1 yeah soms wrong with anti aliasing, but its cool to see draw distance and overall feel of map and how huge it is. lets hope some journalist includes video of mr2 snow driving in upcoming days

BTW thanks for calling me over here mate 😉

last edited by zamal

Not surprisingly Tomcat already got a video out about this. Man in his gameplay that guy still drives like a noob, Mudrunner be out since what, 2017, 2018? How can he not properly drive yet. I bet he still can't crane worth a damn either. lol

I'll be interested to see what SD1ONE finds in these images, I'm sure he has a video coming eventually.

@justinlynch3 i dont know whats with that tomcat guy hes just too bad, not at driving or anything but his videos just dont make sense. he spends 10 minute rambling about same shit over and over again achieving nothing. also his childish attitude is very hard to take, hes screaming and shit sorry man not my type of youtube stuff, like i get that 70% of his fanbase are kids coming from games he plays and talking about stuff but come on, i remember when MR first got released and he started making vids, thats when i first stumbled upon him, i started watching cause no one else were doing pre release videos and i was interested in game. i remember like 4-5 months ago whenever AW dlc was released his vid appeared in my sub section i clicked and went in comment section and bunch of kids with xbox and PS4 prof pics asking when are mods coming on consoles like dude its established that, this shti aint happening but then u see he has vids about oh mods are coming on consoles and clickbaiting those kids............... its just sad.

IDK dude overall i think hes just not very intelligent human being thats what it boils down to i guess.

here u go my rant about tomcat XD

@fabio-brasil btw how u find these articles, i remember when AW dlc was announced u was first guy to like bring shit on forum that wasnt seen, like u got some crazy search skills educate us XD

last edited by zamal

Don't give them any ideas. 😉

@zamal said in Imagens e vídeos etc:

@fabio-brasil btw how u find these articles, i remember when AW dlc was announced u was first guy to like bring shit on forum that wasnt seen, like u got some crazy search skills educate us XD

let's say it's part of my job, I'm a news hunter.😊

as well as all the fans here in the forum, and I am also and happy to share👍👍😁

I'm also a long time fan of spintores🙃🚚🚛

last edited by fabio brasil