News...

So the event is over. Do we really have to look for details about the game ,from other sources, or just wait a few weeks until we get something?

I agree. They tart it up all over social media etc to stand by for news, but your average SJW 'gaming' journalist wouldn't even get what the game is about or ask any relevant questions. They can't make one official post for the fans on the forums. We know next to nothing, not even platforms. Pretty poor form really.

Remember that behind a game there are people at works and the time is full dedicated to developing the game and not only the game.
So usually internet and social networks are too speedy and we are every time waiting for news and videos.
Have patience and waiting for official videos or media from developers 🙂

@thedeestroyer said in News...:

So the event is over. Do we really have to look for details about the game ,from other sources, or just wait a few weeks until we get something?

Just imagine a piñata full of mud and MudRunner 2 news, flying towards us, and it's about to hit any day.

No news, no infos, nothing happens ...They Don’t Care About Us...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

@sanyec Communication between devs and players here has always been very poor so no surprise.
But I really want to be pleasantly surprised by a large set of official informations and videos, pics..

last edited by knight25

I just want to know if Mudrunner 2 is coming to the Nintendo switch? And if so, will it come day and date with the other console versions? I'm just guessing here, but my bet is Mudrunner 2 is a current gen game coming to PC, Xbox one, PS4 and hopefully Nintendo switch. I hope they give us more of an official reveal soon. They've probably changed their minds about the focus-event and are now holding the official reveal for E3 in June, again just a guess.

This is where an updated hardcore ST or ST2 from Oovee would come in handy to infuse some much needed competition in this game type, though I'm not expecting much from them. Focus would then hopefully stop taking us for granted. Until then, I suspect they look at us (the posters here) as "already in the bank" so to speak who are going to buy MR2 no matter what, but that's not necessarily a safe assumption. True, how they present the game here is not the most important thing, but if they dumb it down or make it arcady to attract new players they can count me out, and those newcomers probably won't stick around either since they have so many choices in the driving game market that are more exciting to them.

So let's hope MR2 lives up to its name and stays true to its roots. And let's hear some official news this week!

@unster yeah this is some bullshit they be hyping up that 10-11 april whats next event and dont even post anything on forum? ppl get answers on steam more frequently than here 😑 im getting more irritated day by day

@zamal Yup, I wasn't expecting some grand presentation right away. That can come later. But I sure wasn't expecting complete silence, and it's already been 2 business days after the event.

Wow, ST is actually getting more news and updates now, things like dynamic weather coming soon. I didn't expect that. Come on Saber & Focus, get your act together. Fix the bugs in MR1, and tell us something on MR2. Hopefully the silence isn't related to a legal dispute.

last edited by Unster

@unster said in News...:

This is where an updated hardcore ST or ST2 from Oovee would come in handy to infuse some much needed competition in this game type, though I'm not expecting much from them. Focus would then hopefully stop taking us for granted. Until then, I suspect they look at us (the posters here) as "already in the bank" so to speak who are going to buy MR2 no matter what, but that's not necessarily a safe assumption. True, how they present the game here is not the most important thing, but if they dumb it down or make it arcady to attract new players they can count me out, and those newcomers probably won't stick around either since they have so many choices in the driving game market that are more exciting to them.

So let's hope MR2 lives up to its name and stays true to its roots. And let's hear some official news this week!

??? I haven't seen nothing hinting at the game being dumbed down and more arcadey.

Sadly this, this forum represents such a small fraction of the community that I'm not surprised updates are coming out slow. Youtubers and Game Journalists are giving the game far more attention then the dozen people or so that seem to be active on this forum daily.

@justinlynch3 Actually you have a point. There a re not much of us here on the Forums. Probably we're the most hardcore community, but on Facebook there are tons of players commenting their posts. Far more than here.

@deathcoreboy1 I'm the admin of a website forum too about 3D software and usually the forum has few topics or replies instead of Facebook. Facebook has moved many users from forums to FB groups but I don't want to talk about the quality of FB topics...

last edited by masterzone

Yeah, but I'm not getting a Facebook account. I guess I'm old school. I've always preferred message boards.

@justinlynch3 I was speaking hypothetically. True, I haven't seen indications that the game is heading that way. But it does seems, as others have pointed out, that the game is becoming a mix of mud and road running rather than just mud running.

@unster said in News...:

@justinlynch3 I was speaking hypothetically. True, I haven't seen indications that the game is heading that way. But it does seems, as others have pointed out, that the game is becoming a mix of mud and road running rather than just mud running.

But even some of the default Mudrunner maps had road running. I get it though, if they are shifting focus to America then there is a lot more road mixed with offroad compared to the Russian Tundra.

@justinlynch3 I'm fine with some road running and I actually do like the American semi trucks in AW. But I still want a good amount of mud running. Hopefully it stays that way.

@unster said in News...:

@justinlynch3 I'm fine with some road running and I actually do like the American semi trucks in AW. But I still want a good amount of mud running. Hopefully it stays that way.

I just can't wait to see how snow works out.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.