Game Crashes To Desktop PC

Game crashes to desktop not too sure how to fix the issue myself, have uploaded the crashdump to you guys through the bug reporter, pc specs are i7 7700k, 16GB ddr4 ram, Nvidia GTx 1070SC, the game is installed on an SSD, but not on the boot drive. Tried verifying the game through epic launcher, restarting my PC nothing works, anytime I try to give game admin privileges, I get LS-0013 code.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that. We're aware of this issue and are investigating it. Could you please upload your crash log again here? It would help us out a bunch. Thanks for your patience!

Same here. The game does not start and crashes right when I try to open it from the Epic Launcher. A window pops out with the name "Crash Dump Sending Utility" but it fails to send the error. The Error code is as follows:

Identifier: d1eec278-603e-11e9-8760-bca8a6f761b4

im having the same issue any ideas?

Having the same problem, is this what you need?

Identifier: f0686687-603f-11e9-a2f9-58fb84b628ac
What Happened:

crashed on startup

intel core i5 6400, nvidia gtx 1070, and 8gb ddr4 mem is what im using

yeah, that no problem I hope it helps, I thought I had uploaded the crash dump though the reporter, but it has been saying failed to send crash dump

0_1555416842718_CrashDump.dmp

Same problem, I sent the problem feed

i am having the same issue

same problem, I sent the report through the crash dump

Hello everyone 😄
Thank you for the crash log, I just sent them to the team. They will have a look at it.
I would also advise you to update your Vulkan drivers. It will help with the crashes.
Have a great one! Keep us updated on how the situation evolve on your side!

@raibi Everything is up to date it has to be something else

@raibi yup latest Nvidia driver with Vulkan 1.1 support. Some people are saying older Nvidia drivers are working but haven't tested myself. Also happening both sides Nvidia and AMD so don't see how it's a GPU driver issue.

Also everything up to date from my side (Windows/Nvidia) and equipped with a Highend PC, so this should not be the problem.

If your recommend is fine , just update window and driver .
it worked , I fixed it .

still crash on start FIX IT !!!

@jellyfoosh

mine keeps crashing immediately after launch. here is my .DMP

Identifier: 3a29d415-607c-11e9-9d2e-4ccc6ab7fcdd
What Happened:

crashed immediately after launch.

my specs are:

WIN 10 x64
Intel I7-7700K ( OC'd 4.9ghz All Cores )
MSI Z270 GAMING M5 motherboard
Samsung EVO 750 120GB ( for startup and apps.)
EVGA GTX 1080 SC (2012mhz OC) 8GB
1TB HDD 7200RPM + 3TB HDD 7200RPM
32GB of RAM @3200mhz with cas 14 timing
Samsung 4k 28inch monitor 1ms response
AOC 4k monitor 1ms Response

Same here. Can't even play.

Fully updated windows. Fully updated drivers.

RX 580 8GB
i7-9700K
32GB Ram

0_1555446940896_CrashDump.dmp

ive tried everything at this point and its still not fixed

should i just refund or like...
here's crash dump data:
Identifier: 26600039-6247-11e9-ae1f-9cb6d0e8e410
What Happened:

ITS NOT OPENING.

Crashing on launch here too. Win 10x64, Nvidia GTX 1080, latest drivers on everything. Crash dump submitted.

@evilleader said in Game Crashes To Desktop PC:

Same here. The game does not start and crashes right when I try to open it from the Epic Launcher. A window pops out with the name "Crash Dump Sending Utility" but it fails to send the error.

Same here. The game does not start and crashes right when I try to open it from the Epic Launcher. A window pops out with the name "Crash Dump Sending Utility" but it fails to send the error.

is it a problem strictly related to Nvidia card?