[Suggestion] Fighting the pronefield effect

Hi,
Just proposing an idea to test (maybe in the arcade mode for faster mode like DM) about the campers abusing proning : if you prone during like 10/15s (timing up to debate), the screen fades away and displays "You felt asleep. Wake up ? Get up !" When the player is asleep, he can't move or doing anything. The only thing he can do is getting up.
Thanks for these amazing games ๐Ÿ˜‰

maybe in certain modes, but we really shouldn't be penalize players for taking a good position and covering the enemy approaches.

Or, fix the flawed gameplay mechanics/map design that lead to people spending so much time prone in the first place.

@jballou i don't think it's a problem if they let possibility of proning, it'll just prevent from some players to prone during like 5 minutes doing just nothing but being toxic for the game ๐Ÿ˜•

@zemanuuu I think you should get a message and penalized for being on your feet too long... Hey soldier sit down! That seems awfully stupid doesnโ€™t it? Ya well same same... Good god this is what your worried about?

@planetcanada i'm not worried :o just proposing an idea to reduce toxic behavior in game - i think they found another solution to fight this in BF, and i disagree with it : they reduce contrast on players in a way they can be seen more efficiently, but i don't think that's the problem here actually... !