What we know so far

Vehicles confirmed so far :

• FORD CL9000

• GMC 9500

• White Western Star 4964

• Western Star 6900 XD 8x8

• Chevrolet Silverado 1500

• Pacific , Caterpillar , Gaz and Navistar (not yet confirmed)

• The game will feature a contract system where objectives can be achieved for money
  • More detailed cockpits
  • You can customize suspension , paint and wheels in the garage using money
  • Bigger maps
last edited by TheDeestroyer

I hope the Ford LTL9000 makes a return. That's my favorite truck in American Wilds and I'm not that big of a fan of flat nose trucks.

@thedeestroyer What you just did is great! I was thinking on doig it myself but did not have the time. Thanks. If you could keep it up to dat would be super cool.

@thedeestroyer Nice post but the picture of the real life Chevy is wrong. The one you showed has just a regular pick-up truck bed, the one your looking for has a step pick-up truck bed. Like this one.

alt text

Thanks for compiling this information! I am hungry for more info at this point.

@justinlynch3 said in What we know so far:

@thedeestroyer Nice post but the picture of the real life Chevy is wrong. The one you showed has just a regular pick-up truck bed, the one your looking for has a step pick-up truck bed. Like this one.

alt text

You're right

Gaz can be added to the vehicle list as a new article out earlier today confirmed that company. So seems it's true, Russian content to some extent is still in the game.

@justinlynch3 i feel like we are gonna get maybe 3 huge maps with 1 based in siberia with snow, 2 in us maybe places like north dakota/michigan/montana with lush forest/lakes, stuff wev seen in screenshots by far and arizona/nevada with desert and canyons

last edited by zamal