Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers

This is pretty good, thanks for the news.

Oh boy! I was missing all the fun! I take a few hours off and boom! news at the forums. lmao. Looking great! I actually preffer 70s but this GMC deffinetly looks amazing!

@deathcoreboy1 Jeah, this GMC truck must be most aesthetic and eye pleasing truck in all mudrunner not just AW, its curved exterior is amazing

@zamal lol I actually preffer the freightliner. But I agree that this GMS is not only good looking, it's also very "american" and not a truck you see everyday. I'm happy they are icluding these old classic all american trucks.

I'm not sure it's very "American". It looks a lot like the Gaz 63p, an existing mod in MR:

alt text

@unster it is very Russian my friend. come drink some vodka and maybe you will see more clearly? 🤪

@8up-local Don't get me wrong. One is Russian and one is American, but the general shape of the vehicle is the same. If they are anything, they are very 50's.

@8up-local Yup, I'm with ya here. The shape of these trucks may be similar, but the overal feel is very different.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

@zamal lol I actually preffer the freightliner. But I agree that this GMS is not only good looking, it's also very "american" and not a truck you see everyday. I'm happy they are icluding these old classic all american trucks.

While I love the old trucks, I'll admit I personally have a soft spot for the Ford LTL9000. I love the look of that thing.

I hope the LTL9000 is in Mudrunner 2 and we're not just stuck with that crappy Ford CL9000. That would be MAJOR disappointment if the LTL9000 was removed.

last edited by justinlynch3

@justinlynch3 I don't think they are gonna leave any of the trucks in MR 1 out of MR2. It'd be a waste of the lisence they have for it and deffinetly not a cleaver move.

@Jellyfoosh Got a question. Will the new map introduce new assets as well in order to add variety or will just recicle the assets of AW?

@deathcoreboy1 said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

@justinlynch3 I don't think they are gonna leave any of the trucks in MR 1 out of MR2. It'd be a waste of the lisence they have for it and deffinetly not a cleaver move.
I was thinking that, but we don't know for sure yet.

Will this update fix the FFB on consoles?

I wonder if this update will let us use flatbed trailer on russian trucks? Or even on the new rig I didnt see flatbed on that attachment list.

@blazinit said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

I wonder if this update will let us use flatbed trailer on russian trucks? Or even on the new rig I didnt see flatbed on that attachment list.

Weird. So the Russian trucks can carry AW trailers, but only certain ones. If you use a AW truck to spawn in the new medium log cart for example, the Russian trucks can hook to it and tow.

However for some reason trailer hitch trailers (flatbed, fuel tanker) won't hook up to a Russian truck.

@justinlynch3 said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

@blazinit said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

Weird. So the Russian trucks can carry AW trailers, but only certain ones. If you use a AW truck to spawn in the new medium log cart for example, the Russian trucks can hook to it and tow.

However for some reason trailer hitch trailers (flatbed, fuel tanker) won't hook up to a Russian truck.

Because the hitch plates have different names, American trucks have a "saddle", it's different on the Russian trucks.

@hayden-iglio said in Announcing Free DLC - Old-Timers:

What! the 30th is my birthday, and GM is my favorite manufacturer! What're the odds!?!

Nice coincidence!
Happy birthday in advance!

When can we expect more news about the napco and news about mudrunner 2?