Things this game needs like private lobbies/ collections etc

Hey all,

So I've waited a long time for this and sadly it is a let down with some things but other's it is really good. I am waiting for a few more games like GTFO/ Cyberpunk etc but anyway, on with this.

After playing several hours with my wife, we've noticed somethings that this game massively needs.

1. Private lobbies (The biggest thing it needs)
  • This is a huge must because we are either solo offline or in a lobby with randoms. This is frustrating when you get people rushing or team killing. Allow the option to play in friends only or public etc.
  1. Collections to find
  • This you might be wondering why? Well I seen the video where it said "To go off the beaten track and explore" after playing the game, to explore what? There are no collectibles, only guns, there is no actual point going off the massively linear path through a door, or open a room with a charge, if you have what you want and need... The game needs some sort of collectibles or secrets hidden off to find and collect to WARRANT us to go off path.
  1. A little more path opening to the maps.
  • The game is so linear that it would be compared to a straight line on paper, literally it's mad. We need a little extra to the maps, extra angles, extra spots, crawl spaces to go through.
  1. More campaigns/ modes for PvE/ Maps for multiplayer
  • So obviously we need more campaign modes to play because these we breezed through so fast on HARD and what did we get for it? Nothing! No badge, no profile icon to show we beat it on this etc...

• Modes, what about an onslaught mode where you get a limited amount of supplies until a certain wave, kinda like the call of duty zombie mode where certain other parts of the map open until it's fully open, chests to find guns, turrets, traps etc to hold out against as many as possible, in this game that would be crazy.

• This is obviously because the multiplayer mode has like 2 or 3 maps from what I seen.. It became boring and I did not want to play on the same stuff. We need more maps!

In general the game just needs more in total, which is sad because the team behind it have done an amazing job in the past and this game has so much promise to come, but it needs more.

I hope these can be implemted soon because I feel the game is going to get boring fast and that will be sad.

Thank you for taking the time to listen, enjoy all.

I agree. I was so excited for this game. Waited until My brother got home so we could play. First experience, conect to the first mission only to catch the last few minutes as it placed us in a half full group. I was very confused, so we tried again, and got placed at the end of the first mission again. So it was an instant refund. I'm not supporting a game that throws me halfway into a story.

@senders said in Things this game needs like private lobbies/ collections etc:

I agree. I was so excited for this game. Waited until My brother got home so we could play. First experience, conect to the first mission only to catch the last few minutes as it placed us in a half full group. I was very confused, so we tried again, and got placed at the end of the first mission again. So it was an instant refund. I'm not supporting a game that throws me halfway into a story.

I get it, that can be frustrating but it’s not worth a refund because the game will get better with updates and features. I have 100% faith in that considering what they’ve achieved so far.

I would say hold out and it will get there. My wife and I are also unhappy with the fandoms, lobbies half way through etc but we will just wait

This post is deleted!