Known Issues - Updated 14/05/2019

i lost everyting i back to level one!!!!! good bye!!!

i am having trouble with keyboard stuttering. Holding down a move key, my character takes a few steps then stops. I have to keep tapping my keys. All actions seem to timeout after a second or two, makes it impossible to heal, as it doesn't register holding down a key.
I've tried remapping my keys and restarting the game, reinstall the game and formatting my computer. Same issue persists.

Le succès de la grenade fumigène sur 3 coéquipiers en même temps , ne fonctionne toujours pas !!!

Le succès de la grenade fumigène sur 3 coéquipiers en même temps ,sur xbox one ne fonctionne toujours pas pour certaines personnes

Pc
Five-Star Difficulty Chapter IV, the first quarter.
at the 1# gate, the last wave of corpse often leads to the game crash, and four people collapse at the same time.
This problem has been around for a long time, and many of my friends have encountered it.

I can’t level up the advanced smg no matter how long I use it

Please add "Crash on swarm defense events in Online co-op story mode when using Vulkan API"

Desde o lançamento do jogo, eu não consigo jogar com meus amigos, pois ninguém consegue ver/chamar o outro para jogar em grupo. Comprei o jogo justamente para jogar em cooperativo e desde então ele está parado e nem posso mais reembolsar, pois fiquei esperando patch e acabei excedendo o limite de dias da Epic Games para o reembolso. Ótimo investimento, risos.

@jellyfoosh Any news on any upcoming patches?

Still unable to get Weapon XP. Ruins the whole experience, no pun intended.

@jellyfoosh said in Known Issues:

is as they get fixed. This is not an exhaustive list, but these are our priority. Thank you so much for your patience. A patch is on the way!
PC

my weapon level's don't level up TT

You might wanna add the black screen issue also. I still haven’t even gotten to play one multiplayer mode yet without getting the black screen

I'm on ps4. Every single game I've played the game freezes then I have the blue screen with an error. This game is unplayable!! I am contacting playstation and getting a refund. I did not pay 40$ for a game that I can not play!!! Why release such a broken unplayable game. We are customers not your game testers. I do not reccomend this game for anyone simply because you cant play it!!!!

@jellyfoosh said in Known Issues:

Hello, Survivors!

This is a list of known issues that we are working on sorting out right now. We will update this as they get fixed. This is not an exhaustive list, but these are our priority. Thank you so much for your patience. A patch is on the way!

PC

• There are some keybinding issues.

This is a known issue for a month or so and still not fixed

Why did you cross crashes on ps4? Still crashing on ps4 and for many people

On Xbox One X, every time I load into a multiplayer game I get a black screen. Been happening since day 1, but before the patch it would get stuck at joining server. I have made sure the ports are open as suggested on the Technical FAQ, but are the ports the same for Xbox? This makes playing multiplayer impossible. Have tried re downloading, various upnp settings and ports, clearing save data, nothing seems to fix.

Should also note that i can join in progress games, but whenever I join a fresh lobby I get a black screen when going into the game.

last edited by crak_ll

PS4 pro. Map crush on Old Museum in multiplayer during loading screen need to fix plz

My guns level is stucked, and how i can fix it?

I play on Xbox and I game share with my bestfriend, it let us do descent to the end but as soon as we got into help the doctor it kicked my friend out and as he reloads the game he gets this red exclamation point in the middle of his screen it won’t even completely load up we’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it’s still giving him that wired error can anyone explain I can’t find any information about this error