This is a list of known issues that we are working on sorting out right now. We will update this as they get fixed. This is not an exhaustive list, but these are our priority. Thank you so much for your patience. A patch is on the way!
- In some rare cases players will see "Server: Offline". If you have that problem, please send a message to staff.
- There are some keybinding issues.
- Some people are unable to see their friends on the friends list / Unable to invite friends to the game.
- Some players lose their progress after a game crash.
If this is happening to you, please send us your corrupted save in a new thread here on the forums, this will help us out a lot. To be safe, back up a copy of everything in your save folder in a different location. Your saves are located here: \AppData\Local\Saber\WWZ\client\storage
Appdata is a hidden folder located in your User folder.
- The game always freezes when using "<" symbol in chat.
- Default DirectX 11 swtiches to Vulkan automatically.
- Some players experience a game crash on launch.
- Some players are experiencing crashes, specifically on PS4 Pro.
- After the "Defeat" screen, some players see the game screen for some time instead of being returned to the lobby.
- Some players experience a game crash that sometimes removes progress.
- Lobo Pack Pre-order bonus is locked (these players will get the pack very soon)
- People can only play with players of same region (region lock)
- Game sometimes disconnects at the end of some missions.
- Some trophies are not being acquired for certain players.
- Some players are unable to progress their mission due to Greengold being stuck.
- The wrong player level is sometimes displayed on the scoreboard.
- Some bugs in geometry (i.e. walls you can walk through.)
- Sometimes players can see a zombie that can't be killed and stands still.
- Some players are unable to receive weapon XP.
- Some players can't get all the weapons from Pre-order Lobo Pack.
- Some players can't progress the "Key to the City" mission after the "Protect Search Team" objective.