WWZ DLC: Community Suggestions!
  1. More Episodes and in general Co-Op content, e.g. siege / survival mode. I really like the Jerusalem squad / characters and maps located at army base in the desert. (not seen in L4D2 or at least I don't remember 🙂 ) New York has also a lot of re-playability. Tokyo and especially Moscow are very linear and get kinda boring after a while.
  2. Heavy Weapon and Equipment upgrades (https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38651/improvement-upgrades-for-heavy-weapons-and-equipment/).
  3. More melee weapons.
  4. Flamethrower heavy weapon.
  5. More regular weapons with their own upgrades.
  6. End-game content (e.g. https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38792/remove-the-max-level-cap/8).
  7. Quality of live improvements.
last edited by Deadlock_

More maps of course.
New weapons
Pistols
Military and Police grade weapons, M249, M60, Maxim, Lewis gun, more sub machine guns, stun, gas, concussion grenades. along with some more common firearms or even old school bolt actions (which would suck in a swarm)

Allow for you to choose your weapon set up before match

Map ideas:
D.C. Grand Canyon, London, Paris, Istanbul, Cairo (with Zed Mummies) Alamo type ( where you fight wave after wave defense, and the map gets smaller and smaller) Aircraft Carrier or transport ship, swamps. Some large maps. Maybe one where you are driving a vehicle and run over zombies.

Please no skins. I do not understand why skins are so important over game play or missions.

Weapon Exp. the better you are the faster reload, hip shooting, quick aim, special ammo.
New characters and/or the ability to stay one character, maybe allow us to create our own character to play once we complete the episode(s) Nothing major just hair, eye color, clothing, race, gender, or play as one character through all of the Episodes, if they die or mission fail you have to rescue them to get them back as playable.

Ability to call in air strikes or arty (large map only)
More freedom and the ability to go stealth (also a possible mission) maybe you got separated from the group and have to make your way back to them.
Decoys to make swarms go toward a kill zone you set up with your defenses. More defense options based on class system.
Unrestricted defense placement. It sucks when I can only set up an auto defense one way and it is pointed in a direction or behind a building that makes no sense.
Traps, spike wall, pungie sticks, turnover gas barrels for fire traps, a rope trip line where the whole first part of the wave falls over ( that would be funny)
I have to say I love this game, and is far better then most Zombie games I have played.

Already lots of great suggestions, but I will add this here just so people can see it and hopefully agree if it hasnt already been said.

-Add First Person View with Aiming Down The Sights

I know a lot of people don't mind TPV, but the game has such a great shooting gallery feel to it at times, that its a shame I can't be looking down the length of the gun while taking out hordes at a distance. It is also a huge pain in the ass for the crosshair to be off-center and move when I switch shoulders.

More content for the base game, some of the voice lines could use a once over "to disperse the nerve gas into moscow" comes to mind as one of the more poorly delivered lines.

Any chance of working with other companies to bring us official and endorsed L4D dlc, Starship Troopers dlc? The similarities to L4D(which is what brought me onto EGS and WWZ) and the potential for an absolutely stellar(pun intended) mobile infantry vs bugs total conversion mod, that I would happily pay another 35$ for. I know this is a pipe dream because we live in "We only exist to make profits as per corporate tax law" world, but its still nice to dream. Hell, even just the L4D characters and the campaigns brought into this game would likely be the an absolutely massive draw, I can guarantee it would bring people to EGS far faster than BL3(sorry not sorry). And I know they would stay, cause WWZ fixes most of the problems with griefing and skill-mismatch that really nerfed the potential of the L4D franchise right out of the gate.

In anycase, the WWZ game is a pleasant surprise for me and I trust that I will likely enjoy most if not all the DLC released for this game, whatever it may be. But seriously, call Gabe and Walt.

Future DLC Class Ideas:

Technology/Disrupter class: Maybe can call in a drone, or has a drone that can either heal, or attack in as equipment usage for certain amount of time.

• This would be different from the hunter (scout) class that I mentioned with a pet companion. That can locate and ping equipment, and specials. and etc.

Leader class: Passive and possible active team damage reductions, causes zombies to maybe do less, or increases team base life. Something along the sorts but isn't a master of none, (can't replace medic stim shots, can't replace gunslingers friendly fire reduction) Possibly increases defense by like 15% or something of that nature. Equipment could be something like war cry and makes zombies attacks the leader which, with more zombies attacking the leader his defense is up. ^Now that'd be a fun class.

Heavy Weapon class: Class starts with heavy weapons and uses it as primary as well. maybe the only class that can hold two heavy weapons. Most likely would agro a lot more mobs but this would be an a awesome class.

Stealth Class: One that can escape more, possible equipment would be a spray that makes the zombies scent lose you. Can't replace masking grenade because it's less wide spread. More independent focused class, on getting objectives and scouting ahead for items.

@realngame said in WWZ DLC: Community Suggestions!:

Future DLC Class Ideas:

Technology/Disrupter class: Maybe can call in a drone, or has a drone that can either heal, or attack in as equipment usage for certain amount of time.

• This would be different from the hunter (scout) class that I mentioned with a pet companion. That can locate and ping equipment, and specials. and etc.

Leader class: Passive and possible active team damage reductions, causes zombies to maybe do less, or increases team base life. Something along the sorts but isn't a master of none, (can't replace medic stim shots, can't replace gunslingers friendly fire reduction) Possibly increases defense by like 15% or something of that nature. Equipment could be something like war cry and makes zombies attacks the leader which, with more zombies attacking the leader his defense is up. ^Now that'd be a fun class.

Heavy Weapon class: Class starts with heavy weapons and uses it as primary as well. maybe the only class that can hold two heavy weapons. Most likely would agro a lot more mobs but this would be an a awesome class.

Stealth Class: One that can escape more, possible equipment would be a spray that makes the zombies scent lose you. Can't replace masking grenade because it's less wide spread. More independent focused class, on getting objectives and scouting ahead for items.

To be honest I would not like to see any of those changes in the game.

Here's why...

Drones:
Attack / healing drones, this is taken from Helldivers. Although Helldivers is a great co-op game, it is a completely different game. It wouldn't make sense in WWZ and it would break immersion.

Heavy Weapons / Leadership Class:
Same goes for Heavy weapons and Leadership. What may work for Helldivers no necessary would work for WWZ.
Having Heavy Weapon as primary weapon would result in a lot of friendly fire damage.
Helldivers embrace friendly fire and compensates it with a game mechanics, infinite revives (drops from orbit, etc.).
Also most DPS classes can pick-up Heavy Weapon Perk that allows them to start up with such weapon. With limited ammo, but they can pickup a new heavy weapon along the way.

Stealth Class:
You have Fixer class with masking grenade. All classes can crouch and use silenced weapons to sneak, go stealth. But most people go guns blazing, since it is a arcade shooter game, not a stealth game.

@Deadlock_ said in WWZ DLC: Community Suggestions!:

@realngame said in WWZ DLC: Community Suggestions!:

Future DLC Class Ideas:

To be honest I would not like to see any of those changes in the game.

Here's why...

Drones:
Attack / healing drones, this is taken from Helldivers. Although Helldivers is a great co-op game, it is a completely different game. It wouldn't make sense in WWZ and it would break immersion.

Heavy Weapons / Leadership Class:
Same goes for Heavy weapons and Leadership. What may work for Helldivers no necessary would work for WWZ.
Having Heavy Weapon as primary weapon would result in a lot of friendly fire damage.
Helldivers embrace friendly fire and compensates it with a game mechanics, infinite revives (drops from orbit, etc.).
Also most DPS classes can pick-up Heavy Weapon Perk that allows them to start up with such weapon. With limited ammo, but they can pickup a new heavy weapon along the way.

Stealth Class:
You have Fixer class with masking grenade. All classes can crouch and use silenced weapons to sneak, go stealth. But most people go guns blazing, since it is a arcade shooter game, not a stealth game.

1. Actually in terms of Drones, I was thinking about more Division style, stationary or limited movement and timed.
  2. Yeah possibly heavy weapon primary would cause some issues, also there wouldn't be a way to refill ammo... I guess that's a bad idea lol.
  3. I can agree with the stealth class not being needed, seeing how most of the game requires you to be with your team to be fully effective. It'd be nice to play a class that benefits from lone wolfing some how in my opinion.

As we know there will be more Melee, introductions. Please tell me it might be possible to drop kick zombies in the future?

More classes. made a concept for one already"Operator" you can find here on the forums. Need something to make snipers better and 3 Star sniper rifle that has a scope. I think crossbows are supposed to be the 3 star for that category since you cant exactly use them up close without splash damage but I'd prefer an actual scoped rifle

Give me a Dragunov SVD for a Sniper. Fits with the Moscow theme and make the bullets have the ability to penetrate multiple zombies with one shot for a 3 star sniper I think.

For a melee weapon I want a spear option with a wider reach then the standard and maybe an axe with higher damage to special infected.

last edited by DangerousRival

Game Suggestions for Developers
Thank the development team for bringing us a good game, I like L4D very much. WWZ is really a very good game. But now WWZ is losing its vitality. New Content - DLC
I like the development plans released by the development team (New Tokyo Mission, Enemy Zombie Type, Six-Skull Difficulty Setting, Weekly Challenge Mode) which are really great. But I still want to say that the new content lacks his continued playability! That is vitality. Many of my friends who play WWZ together don't play this game anymore. They just wait for the update and try again. The reason is not that the game is not fun, but that the design of the whole game lacks challenge and randomness! This makes WWZ very stylized. No fun
New Tokyo Mission, Enemy Zombie Type
New checkpoints, new maps, new special infections, old players may only need a week to get familiar with, and then we enter a long-awaited update status. These new contents cost the development team a lot of time and work, but can not bring the desired results. Lack of playfulness. Maybe something more interesting should be added to the new level? For example, there are more emotional plots, teammates infected? Sacrifice? Egg?
Six-Skull Difficulty Setting
The difficulty of the game is a challenge for the players. We often team up four friends (up to 30LV) to play the five-star difficulty game. But obviously it's not challenging. As long as you are familiar with the map, the five-star difficulty is really very simple. We even chose four choppers to challenge the game without shooting. So Six-Skull Difficulty Setting can't solve the difficulty of the game! I think we should completely open up the choice of game difficulty. For example: the injury of ordinary infected persons, stronger ordinary zombies, refresh frequency and quantity of special infected persons, the quantity of supplies, the amount of blood that medical bags can recover, the highest level of firearms, the amount of blood of persons, the amount of supplements of equipment bags, the amount of supplements of ammunition boxes, the difficulty of night? Game Workshop?
Medkit
And the medical kits designed in the game are always refreshed when the team is in bad condition. The design looks good, but it's fun to play. This makes us have no expectation when we open the supply box, for example, when we open a supply box, we will say oh! Here's a medical bag! That's great. We're saved. Good luck! Or, why! Why! Not a medical bag! We can't hold on any longer! But now we know that there will be medical kits in the supply box when the team is not in good condition. This setting is really silent. It feels like there's always a power to help us win?
Firearms and Skills
I like WWZ's firearms and skills design very much. These skills, equipment and upgrades of firearms are really great! It's very playable. But that's still the problem. These designs lack vitality! Now all my firearms and skills have been upgraded to full level. These development teams spent a lot of time and energy designing things that would only take two weeks to complete. Although these designs are good, they lack playability.
Firearms
Firearms lack selectivity. First of all, the ultimate form of firearms is always with silencers. No one will choose a gun without a muffler! Because no muffler will cause corpse tide! This design makes the choice of firearms meaningless. First muffling should not be standard configuration should appear in the supply box brush out! But the muffler of the base pistol can be standard. This increases the frequency of pistols used in games. Because there are plenty of ammunition in the game. Almost no one used a pistol. And please reduce the supply of ammunition boxes. Or ammunition boxes of different capacities can be designed. Nowadays, few people use pistols. Please design more pistols for playability and variety. I like Double-Barreled Shotgun and Revolver. (Should each character initialize with a special pistol? Angel Flores should carry Revolver)
Skill
Every game has a single skill tree, and WWZ is no exception. In the game, we always choose the most valuable skills to play. For example, FIXER always chooses Msking Grenades because Msking Grenades is so powerful. Sometimes I also use Supply Bag. It's good to use, but it's obviously not the best choice compared to Msking Grenades. And Msking Grenades lasts just too long. Full-scale FIXER Msking Grenades takes up to 14 seconds. This skill needs to be adjusted. I want people to upgrade or choose skills in maps. This provides a better game experience. Instead of letting characters become very powerful when they first enter the map! This makes advanced players stronger than novice players when they enter the game. WWZ should reflect that the game needs more teamwork! Only when you win can you feel a sense of accomplishment. Instead of starting like a fairy, it's a powerful start. I think people grow better at checkpoints.
Characters in the Game
The characters in the game make the players feel unreal. I like the shape design of the characters very much. But there's no sense of substitution, although it's really good for every character to have stories about comic-style stories. But in the process of playing, because of the relationship between characters and professions, players feel that characters are not clear enough. For example, Tokyo Mission-Kimkko Nomura loves this role and chooses it every time she plays it, but what career should she be? Doctor? Chopper? It's still the gunman. This makes the characters unreal. Can we fix each character to choose only one profession or two professions? And I like female characters very much. I want to see four female characters on a map. (I also like Popov. He's kind of like Santa Claus. Will there be any red fashion in the future? L4D Bill is impressive, and I still miss him.
Feelings in the Game
For survival games, we should think: we may not or escaped! This kind of game experience is the charm of survival games. The game should be full of tension! Sense of oppression! The desire to survive with players! But now WWZ obviously does not make me feel this kind of feeling, some scenes and concerts in L4D bring a strong sense of excitement! For example, roller coasters, stages, these maps are great!
Teammate
Sometimes, when a teammate falls down, we feel that we can't save him. Then the teammate may say, "Don't worry about me!" Run! We might leave him or run back to save him. This makes the game look real and touching. Can the game be set up to use your pistol or equipment when your teammate falls to the ground and drag the corpse? Just like L4D. Can different equipment produce different effects? Doctors can use needles to get themselves up? It can even detonate the C4 on oneself, which makes the characters very intergenerational and emotional.
Resurrection
This setup is actually not a problem in the game. But there is obviously a lack of authenticity. L4D allows teammates to refresh their locked rooms in the back, which feels good. WWZ's teammates will suddenly be resurrected on the map. And teammates who died through some map points will suddenly resurrect. This set-up makes the game feel no substitute. There is a reason for the resurrection of teammates.
My English is not good! I hope the translator can make you understand what I mean!
Thank the WWZ team for bringing us such a good game! Thank you very much.

--------------- A versus mode like the Left 4 Dead one ---------------

Be able to play specials Z against humain players through the levels.