World War Z - PC Hotfix April 20th

with all the negative comments i just wanted to give a thumbs up. nvidia user here with amd cpu. quite old computer. game ran pretty much perfectly since release for me. occasional disconnects due to server side issues (which is quite usual for a freshly launched multiplayer game) but other than that, no problems at all! only waiting for the private lobbies and more content. and pretty pretty please; release a developers kit so the community can start making their own mods and maps for this game. the developers kit is one reason why i was playing L4D 1 and 2 for so long! cause you can always download new amazing community content! especially new maps and missions. cheers guys

How about fixing this (See picture below)
https://i.imgur.com/NLzHyWZ.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, The Terms of service that is required to click I agree, either doesn't exist, or there is no access to it. I bought this game yesterday and cannot get online because of this dead end.

Until this issue has been resolved, PC players cannot get online.

last edited by TL_Gamer

FIX FRIENDS LIST STILL CANT INVITE PEOPLE THIS GAME IS TRASH ITS NOT EARLY ACCESS I HAVE SEEN BETTER FROM EARLY ACCESS GAMES.

well the game runs me perfectly ..
but the problem is when I'm playing after 2h or 3h I close the game and I get crash dump sending utility and I do not know what that problem is.

I still cant invite my friends and they cant invite me, We have tried everything but we still can´t invite eachother. Please please do something about this!!