Spawn camping on Precinct A Insurgents

On the security side, if you position yourself on a balcony on the right (-4392,23121,278), you can kill people coming out of spawn. A guy with an MG there is enough to decimate the team (picture 1). There is also bullet penetration in the walls protecting the spawn (picture 2)... Which leads to you being hit a few seconds after respawn.

Additionally, you can call fire support on the spawn or around, and I had the pleasure to die behind the walls protecting the spawn exit to a minigun support call.

TL;DR: this spawn is fucked.
P.S.: Fix the sound randomly cutting for the love of god

picture 1
picture 2

First, that's not spawn camping - by the time you get to that line of fire, you've decided against sevceral alternate routes out of your spawn, which is itself 100% protected from enemy fire (maybe barring some sort of support call, I don't know).

I never get killed by people in that position and I run that route routinely. One, don't run up the street toward the enemy. Two, use smoke. Three, don't prone out behind the vehicles thinking you're somehow invisible--keep moving, and keep moving fast (Edit: Four, go straight or right out of spawn. Five, shoot the guy before he shoots you, etc., etc.).

People so often get killed right after spawning, then want to blame the map. It makes the game much more fun when you pause to think, "How can I approach the problem differently so this stops happening to me?" If you do that, you'll have more fun and your game will get tons better no matter at what skill level you play.

last edited by skillet

If only they had smoke grenades in this game....

last edited by MLB7

@skillet said in Spawn camping on Precinct A Insurgents:

People so often get killed right after spawning, then want to blame the map. It makes the game much more fun when you pause to think, "How can I approach the problem differently so this stops happening to me?" If you do that, you'll have more fun and your game will get tons better no matter at what skill level you play.

We have witnessed Captain Obvious punishing the heathen Unbelievers. Indeed... Why bother fixing anything in this botched up bug-stricken game, when all we need is switching our own point of view? It's not the game's fault, but our lack of effort in cultivating our somewhat pitiful skills - compared to aces like you, of course! Well, I surely didn't think of it that way previously, but now at least I'm having a lot more fun, after reading your unrighteously underappreciated contribution. "Shoot the guy before he shoots you". Please, don't hesitate to drop some more of your wisdom, if your limited time permits it. "P.S.: Fix the sound randomly cutting for the love of god" I think your missing comment would most probably be something like << be thankful for NWI to place little tidbits of classics like John Cage's 4:33 into the most fitting places of the game, for the proper musical education of today's youth.>>

last edited by kanneltaja72

There is no such thing as spawn killing in this game. You are protected when you spawn. When leave spawn you have to make choices based on past experience. There are always different paths to take and smoke to give safe passage.

No matter what, at some point you are going to be able to be shot and there are going to be people waiting to shoot you. Does it really matter if this happens at 20 steps out of spawn or 100? If you run out without thinking everytime and get repeatedly killed its your fault.

@kanneltaja72 said in Spawn camping on Precinct A Insurgents:

Please, don't hesitate to drop some more of your wisdom, if your limited time permits it.

Glad to:

Switch to decaf.

last edited by skillet