My suggestions and review of the game.

Love the game so far, been playing mostly for the PVE. Love the areas, the levels all have interesting designs and tunnels. the zombie swarm concept is very insane. I like how there isn't too many types of zombies, but just enough to make things interesting. Currently doing insane mode now with 2-3 players and a bot. I'm sure devs know what needs fixed early so I'll talk about things that would make the game better for the future. I really like the game and don't want to get bored of it. (sometimes playing through slow even)

Introduce vehicles to sit in, even if the vehicles drive themselves. Tanks/Jeeps/Helicopters.
More interesting zombie traps. Spike walls, trip wire,
More classes with support abilities. Placing walls-(Carpenter) Sound distraction-(DJ) Oil slicks-(Mechanic) Adding in Auto Turret and turret drop skill. Flares.
Have some very dark areas that require flashlights.
Introduce zombie animals? Where are the dogs and cats?
Add some more large killing mechanics, every big wave has the same mow down strategy. Add a vehicle to gas push down waves? Helicopter blades to turn on, Big walls of fire, Demo a building to fall on zombies.

Instead of a menu lobby, make it an in game lobby where you are in a foothold somewhere in the world, testing guns on distant zombies. but leave the area safe. Giving the players a much better sense of constant struggle and survival.

More PVE modes= Time survival, Tower defence mode, (City Survival- large city, open world, discover players and bots to help you, build defences. This is much like the starcraft 2 zombie custom gametype.)
For PVE let a random player join to play as a zombie for if games are full, opt in style.

PVP modes = Maybe a battle royale with survival? look what that did for Fortnite as it was a zombie game at first.

Active Zombie kill score somewhere on the screen.
Badges for difficulty completion/achievements

I think they need to add more game modes like free roam because at the moment we are stuck with campaign and multiplayer. If they do add free roam it gives players more freedom to do what they want to do if they wanted to start a horede they can or they can just kill lots of zombies with suppressed weapons or just adventure across cities or the country packed full of zombies.

Hey @Glexbowflex
🙃 zombie dogs would surely scare the hell out of me!!
Thank you so much for this list of suggestions. I will pass it on to the our teams right away 🙂

Awesome! glad you guys like and that you listen to the community. really warms my heart.
I enjoy the pvp also, the zombie waves really mix things up, (what do you guys think about turning into a zombie after being fragged? still have a small number of zombies here and there?) really seems to be a huge heads up when the zombie waves come. this way, the really good players have to also worry about sound and the people they slay. the levels though do seem a bit small and arena like. The sniping isn't as great as it should be for the arena style pvp

The content thats already on the game is great, but I have a few suggestions to enhance our WWZ experience. One suggestion is for future updates/content. I love the different array of Zeds. I was thinking it would be fun to put new and bit more dangerous types of Zeds to battle. Like a mutant or mini boss that add a little more variety. I would love to also see more campaign levels that take place in the states, and diverse depending on location.For instance maybe have a level set in Montana's mountains or woods or have a level set near historic locations would be pretty cool. Another suggestion that would keep me coming back for more, is maybe a community challenge for everyone that plays Wwz. Have challenges for people to work towards to unlock cosmetics/guns/melee weapons. Having those sort of things always makes me want try them out in battle. I even would love see weapons or somthing more personal for the characters to use. A horde survival mode would be great to. Also be fun to add little humor in the game with silly wepaons or outfits. New abilitys would be nice to. Overall the game is great so far. Im excited to see what is in store next for the WWZ community xx.