The moment I fired my first round I knew that we weren't there yet. I noticed some general annoyances .
- Bullet hits sometimes seem to pass right through enemy.
- Flight time and trajectory needs some serious work.
- Leading a target as I would have done in combat (retired army) is always a miss.
- Realism for distance i.e, projectile arc is completely wrong, I honestly cant tell you how (it's a feeling and an art) Please don't take offense to this but, The Battlefield franchise is the closest I have ever seen to true projectile motion. Insurgency would be unstoppable if this type of realism was implemented.
- On a more positive note; this is an amazing game and I can't wait to see the future improvements made by the team! Keep it up!! -E