Cranky TK'er ruining competitive games

Player called Insid3r (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872587606/) has been killing his teammates in competitive mode whole day. After killing 1-2 players, he leaves game and rejoins. This resets the TK kill counter.

He gives various reasons for why he's doing so. In the morning, it was because he was "protesting" the "developers" so they might "fix the broken game". Right now he's saying he's TK'ing us because he died due to someone making a callout in voice. Which is kinda what you're supposed to do in this game...

Anyway, he's been ruining games whole day. The saddest part is that he's lvl 170 so he's probably played like, 500 hours, and still has nothing better to do with his time.

@tzaeru That's actually hilarious lol... In all seriousness it’s very annoying to have someone ruin your fun for ya eh? Like say some dead idiot screaming nonsense in my ear as I’m trying to pay attention, listen to sounds, stay alive and win. Because ya know I’m the only one alive and now have 4 very special people spewing garbage and filth in my ear...

@planetcanada said in Cranky TK'er ruining competitive games:

@tzaeru That's actually hilarious lol... In all seriousness it’s very annoying to have someone ruin your fun for ya eh? Like say some dead idiot screaming nonsense in my ear as I’m trying to pay attention, listen to sounds, stay alive and win. Because ya know I’m the only one alive and now have 4 very special people spewing garbage and filth in my ear...

...There's the mute button for that.

Anyway, in the comp mode, communication is very important.

@tzaeru Between the living sure... Absolutely!