Does anyone know why the Dodge Company has not arrived in Spin Tires Mud runner yet??

Does anyone know why the Dodge Company has not arrived in Spin Tires Mud runner yet??

@cayde-6 too expensive to license maybe.. do they even have trucks? i only ever heard of dodge muscle cars

last edited by zamal

maybe they have not even been asked?

@zamal yes they have quite of few old trucks. lol just do a quick search. 😉
Old Dodge Trucks

@zamal said in Does anyone know why the Dodge Company has not arrived in Spin Tires Mud runner yet??:

@cayde-6 too expensive to license maybe.. do they even have trucks? i only ever heard of dodge muscle cars

You've never heard of the Dodge RAM? I honestly find that hard to believe. If you've ever watched TV, Youtube, or listened to radio at any point in your life, you should of heard of the Dodge RAM full size pickup truck. lol

But yea fun fact Dodge, Jeep, and Crystler are all own by Fiat. So to license any of those means dealing with Fiat most likely, and having Crystler under their belt they may think they are worth more then they actually are.

@justinlynch3 Its now Ram lol, but yeah you have to get the FIAT license in order to add the Ram or Dodge models to the game

@justinlynch3 @8up-local not pickups, i meant 6x6 trucks like westernstar and freightliner

and no im not into pickup-trucks as much as u would expect, i like some of em but not a fanatic

last edited by zamal

@zamal yes the majority of those truck are pick ups, but there are also some cool old big trucks in there as well.
a few i noticed and thought would be nice...
D200
Bighorn <<<6x6
Power Wagon <<<if memory serves me correct, this came in a 6x6 version also
Deuce <<<6x6

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local isnt the Deuce a M37a1 (Am general) wich is from GM?

Not explicitly, but it is what most people are referring to when they say "deuce" or "deuce-and-a-half." Deuce just means it's a 2-ton truck.

yep, while most will recognize and consider the GM version as "the deuce" they were not the only company. the International Harvester deuce is another one that comes to mind. now i am sure there will be nit pickers and i do not blame them, i feel the same way about some things myself, but i am just keeping things in general so to say.

something else a lot of people kind of forget, is that back in the day during wartime, many companies built many things from other companies. like how we all know the Willy's Jeep, but yet Ford was one of the bigger companies to make jeeps also. in fact i seem to remember there is a Mitsubishi Jeep (post war?) that was made as well.

last edited by A Former User

@zamal I'm dead. How have you never seen a Dodge pickup😂😂

@jayson dude i dont live in US, there is like 1 dodge in my country and its red challenger with 2 black stripes

@zamal wow really? Where do u live and what vehicles do you see?

@jayson georgia, not usa. mostly european and japan brands

last edited by zamal

@8up-local Mahindra [tractors] still has the rights to make Jeeps, and recently they have started making them again... They're calling it the Roxor, though, and it's sold as more of a UTV instead of a road-going vehicle.

Here is my guess:

1. The License Is Too Expensive to put in dodge vehicles into mudrunner
  2. Saber and / or focus may not want dodge trucks in the game... yet