Holy shit, the Facebook comments on recent posts are toxic

So many rednecks crying in shockingly bad English 'where's ma lifted monsta truck with Confederate flag and flaaaminng skuuullls waaaaahhhh.'

Youse devs only wwant da mooneeey, logging is boorrriinng, Ima sicka hauling logs everywhere waaaahhhhhh!!!'

last edited by trappedunderice

@trappedunderice I feel with you

Look at the Workshop. Many Modders are following that excat same interests.
Converting MR to a RedNeck Mudfest.

@trappedunderice tho i dont like ur way of expressing ur thoughts here brother 😃 i would agree that devs shoudnt morph this into a crawling game, with all due respect to everyone i have 0 fucking interest in crawling, i like exploring difficult terrain with blazer and hummer but that doesnt mean i want game to be all about that..

i love me some 8x8 with heavy load going through swamps and rivers, but wer fine as wev seen from screenshots by far game has bunch of 6x6s and 8x8s (probably) and objectives delivering cargo/planks/bricks/barrels (logs hopefully) so nothing to worry about

and watch out man, dont get blocked

@alpscruiser said in Holy shit, the Facebook comments on recent posts are toxic:

RedNeck Mudfest

XDXDDDDd

last edited by zamal

@alpscruiser said in Holy shit, the Facebook comments on recent posts are toxic:

RedNeck Mudfest

XDXDDDDd

They call them self RedNeck --> LOOK HERE
So i really don´t care.
IMHO this is the dumpest so called "motorsport" ever.

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser yeah.. xd btw i told him to cool down not u mate, ur behavior is perfectly fine

last edited by zamal

@alpscruiser allright then 😃

@zamal said in Holy shit, the Facebook comments on recent posts are toxic:

@alpscruiser yeah.. xd btw i told him to cool down not u mate, ur behavior is perfectly fine

Um, are you a volunteer mod or something? I've edited my OP as my language seemed to be offending some of you.

last edited by trappedunderice

@trappedunderice nah man u can call them morons as much as u want and deal with consequences XD its just, im looking out or you

last edited by zamal

I hope that Mudrunner will never turn into THAT...

Yeah, I don't like this kind posts either. This forum has been cool so far and last thing we need is to turn it into a toxic enviroment. As @zamal said, what we've seen so far is good so no need to worry. Besides, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if they want rock crawling, bad for us, good for them.

RedNeck Mudfest

XDXDDDDd

So i really don´t care.
IMHO this is the dumpest so called "motorsport" ever.

Not gonna lie, that looks like a blast!