Fleet builder memory leaks, can we ever expect a fix?

I've played BFG 2 since the very first closed beta. I have always experienced huge memory leaks in the fleet builder screens, my game almost always crashes when I save a fleet and it takes over 2 minutes upon clicking 'select fleet' for the following screen to load. The game often just freezes.
I have tried numerous fixes suggested by the community, not a single one has worked or had any impact. Apparently this is a dev side issue, as noted on several steam forums discussing fixes.
Aside from this issue, my PC runs the game very smoothly.

I'm genuinely very frustrated that a product I paid for still has issues present in the closed betas. While I understand it's a minority part of the community that experience this, enough people do that it should have been fixed by now.

Can we expect this issue to be taken seriously by the developers? It would be great if this thread could get some kind of dev response. As a diehard fan of BFG this issue has really detracted from my experience with this game and really makes it hard to properly sink hours into it like I want to!

I tried this out and it happened with me as well. If you guys can find a fix, it would be appreciated!

Sorry to hear about this @woolypeanut. Could you please send us your DxDiag and we'll take a look at what may be happening. Thanks!

@jellyfoosh said in Fleet builder memory leaks, can we ever expect a fix?:

Sorry to hear about this @woolypeanut. Could you please send us your DxDiag and we'll take a look at what may be happening. Thanks!

If you can tell me where to dig this up I can provide as well.

Yeah i got the same issues with fleet builder. Huge delays.