Ship Profiles: Feedback and Discussion

This is where you can talk about my ship profiles.
Do you like the more detailed profiles?
Should I return to the old style of doing things?

Any other suggestions? Make them here!

General discussion is also most welcome.

weren't the alpha and beta considered cruiser class?
this might not seem grandiose enough for holding a primarch but it made them a lot easier to hide both in space and among a fleet which was typical alpha legion
alpha legion also rarely deployed large amounts of troops or did the conquer by treat alone tactics usually used by the other legions
making a smaller faster cruiser better for their small stealth deployments

@Ashardalon said in Ship Profiles: Feedback and Discussion:

weren't the alpha and beta considered cruiser class?
this might not seem grandiose enough for holding a primarch but it made them a lot easier to hide both in space and among a fleet which was typical alpha legion
alpha legion also rarely deployed large amounts of troops or did the conquer by treat alone tactics usually used by the other legions
making a smaller faster cruiser better for their small stealth deployments

They passed as cruiser-sized back then, yes, but where still part of the Gloriana Class which are all considered battleships by the 41st millennium.

A weird by-product of ships being much larger in general back then and the fact that only the really large Gloriana warships as are still around.

I've seen them also refered to as a class of Battle Barge as well, as they technically served with the space marine legions more so than the imperial army. Even though most of them look nothing like battle barges.

last edited by CALiGeR_Reborn

ah i assumed those classifications where about tonnage
didnt know cruisers got smaller since then

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.