Scopes

I just wanna know, what's the purpose of scopes in some guns? (not including the snipers duh..) because if only they would at least zoom in a bit more than a regular gun would be good, and if they do zoom in tell me how because i got no clue. For example i like using the assault rifle (whenever i find it) and it has a scope on last upgrade, it would be good if you could use it, like with the sniper rifle.

I did the experience that Weapons are just more accurate and do kills easier...

I agree, this would be a good toggle on / off improvement on the game.

last edited by CloudMcRip

yes i kinda figured it'll give more accuracy but nothing else, it would be cool if you could at least zoom in :S then i see no point in it.

Would be nice if the Devs weighed in on this. It seems like click-bait if you pay for a scope, but can't use it. Might as well NOT include if it adds accuracy like a stock/grip, and you can't aim through the sight.

@missabbyxz said in Scopes:

yes i kinda figured it'll give more accuracy but nothing else, it would be cool if you could at least zoom in :S then i see no point in it.

Had a few of my friends question this, and understandable they think that, but they do tight up your crosshairs, making your spray more precise.. Accuracy is all on you.

Use mouse wheel to adjust zoom level.