World War Z - First Bug Fix Update

내꺼나 복구 시켜줘 150Lv 리셋됫는데 글써도 말도 없네
싸가지 없는것들 3번째 리셋이다

@chaton

Gameplay:

• You will now only gain XP toward weapon upgrades if you have purchased the prior upgrade for that weapon, i.e. level two must be purchased to be able to gain XP toward level 3.

‪I am a fan of this game but I strongly feel that this weapons patch is a very poor decision. This update artificially inflates gameplay time giving the impression that the game creators don’t have faith the their game keeping their player base on its own with fun gameplay and storytelling; and must resort to limiting weapon progression to increase the grind. I don’t want this game to turn into Warframe. My personal favorite part of this game is leveling my weapons but this patch has made this tedious. Limiting gameplay choice I feel is not the way to go, it sets a bad precedent and is a slippery slope down the line. I think a better compromise if the developers just have to change something would be to have the the final tiers slightly less powerful than they were so you can save up and boost your weapons if you are a newer player trying to catch up to friends or if you have a job and just can’t play as much as others this way you can participate in the more mid tier difficulties. Leaving the lower tier weapon upgrades to get later so when all tier have been purchased you bring out the maximum potential in your weapon which would be a must for the harder difficulties like very hard and insane. This way the player has options and is not limited to a linear type of weapon progression making it more strategic. Or if that is too convoluted maybe add a perk type progression system that focuses on individual attributes of your gun that way it’s more customizable and have more personality (especially if you add skins) and no ones weapon would be the same and you get more of an attachment to your guns as well an an rpg feel. That way you give the player more options on how to play the game not take it away. But with that being said I think the way it was before was great, I fear WWZ will go down the same path as Destiny fixing a lot of things that did not need to be fixed. ‬

the archivment "Imposing arsenal" its bugged aufter the patch..

I bought all 18 co-op weapon upgrades (level 1,2,3,4,5) and no achievement for me.. (xbox)

Playing on XB1:
Effective communication achievement still stuck at 98% pre and post update.
only achievement so far to be bugged for me.