Tires and wheels appear unrealistically blurry with motion blur enabled

0_1556768534243_20190501204109_1.jpg

Any further knowledgeable peeps got any ideas on why this is occurring? Thanks

Just disable motion blur?

@invalidredneck
it has been always like that, since Spintires added it in tech demo, its not a bug in your game, i rather have that option off because it eats a some gpu process and looks bad + the camera has lag

@forces said in Tires and wheels appear unrealistically blurry with motion blur enabled:

@invalidredneck
it has been always like that, since Spintires added it in tech demo, its not a bug in your game, i rather have that option off because it eats a some gpu process and looks bad + the camera has lag

This much blur only appears on my mods though. You could check it out yourself if you'd like.

@invalidredneck not just your mods, i have seen this on almost every mod that i have came across, which is why i always keep my blur turned off it used to ruin so many screenshots before i finally learned. 🙄

i believe it does this because it just the way the blur feature works, the effect is more pronounce or more subtle depending on what is happening exactly as far as the cam movement, speed, up/down motion, etc... but i am just guessing really, i am no expert. 🤔

although if you feel it is more pronounce on your vehicles compared to others then i can only suggest you look into your stuff. which would make sense to me. if your mod are affected more than other peoples mods then there must be something going on with your stuff.

last edited by A Former User

The only real annoying thing about this is when you go to publish your workshop item, there will be that one guy that doesn't know how to turn off motion blur, so that's mainly why this frustrates me.