I can not play with my friends EPIC PC

I can not invite my friend to play WWZ on PC, they told us about patch notes that were corrected but they still have problems. Please, I paid dearly for this game so I could not play with friends.

One fix I saw was to have your friends remove everyone from EPIC friend list, and only add the people you are gunna play WWZ with.

@tehgrnrngr said in I can not play with my friends EPIC PC:

One fix I saw was to have your friends remove everyone from EPIC friend list, and only add the people you are gunna play WWZ with.

This does not work, then good luck re-adding the friends you removed, since Epic's friends list is no where near indepth as Steam's is.

@coczilla said in I can not play with my friends EPIC PC:

This does not work, then good luck re-adding the friends you removed, since Epic's friends list is no where near indepth as Steam's is.

Not Saber/Focus's fault for EPIC having a garbage no feature platform, welcome to consumerism! Alot of issues would of been avoided had they used Steamworks, as the API has everything you'd need anyways. Also just because the backend for non private lobbies is in doesn't mean its a matter of coding in another menu screen and calling it a day.. The way Saber/Focus have set it up, every lobby has potential to gain new players, meaning each instanced of gameplay is connected, this would mean the private lobbies would have to be excluded from that overall pool of quick play games, and thats probably quite a task tbh.

I was considering buying this game but after finding out it was on Epic's shitty launcher I definitely won't be.