Remove the max level cap?

A couple friends and I have already maxed out all six classes and reached level 175. We were wondering if the developers can remove the max level cap beyond 175 to infinite? I feel like this would definitely be something to constantly keep me coming back every day to race my friends on who can level up fastest.

I saw people who had a level over 200... have you played pvp mode yet?

I agree.

last edited by CloudMcRip

Pvp mode can also increase your level, Max is peob around 300. Wish they’d add a prestige to the classes, gives more incentive to play a certain class even after maxing it out

@jmantheboss said in Remove the max level cap?:

Pvp mode can also increase your level, Max is peob around 300. Wish they’d add a prestige to the classes, gives more incentive to play a certain class even after maxing it out

A prestige system isn't the right way. I am happy when I have 100 % and like to play with my own playstyle. A good way will be just to set the max rank up to infinite.

I wish that they set the class level to infinite too in both PvE and PvPvE .

@cloudmcrip
Oh wow I honestly didn’t think of that. I haven’t even bothered with PVP but it does make sense that it will raise your level considering you progress and unlock perks in a similar skill tree. Thanks for the heads up, I will start playing PVP now.

Hello everyone!
I will send your suggestions and feedbacks on max level to the team 🙂 we are already thinking about a way to keep it entertaining but seeing your views on this might help them understand the community better.

Hi @Raibi, @Jellyfoosh, @chaton, @KiDdYoNe, all

Gaining experience level just for the sake to have some score board with friends is kinda pointless.

Devs could add addtional 5 levels for each class in a paid DLC or something, that would make sense.

Or go with approach Starcraft 2 chose for co-op gameplay.

You first gain XP individually for each character / class.
Then when you reach MAX level for this character / class you earn XP that is shared among all classes above level 15 (in case WWZ it would level 30).
On each shared mastery XP level gives you separate skill points, that can be spend to further improve already MAX level class.

Each level shared mastery level skill point gives very small boost, e.g. 0,33 % or 0,5% to one of two stats pre-picked by developer.

You have three Tiers, for witch you earn skill points in rotation, e.g.
Level 31 - 1 skill point for Tier 1
Level 32 - 1 skill point for Tier 2
Level 33 - 1 skill point for Tier 3
Level 34 - 1 skill point for Tier 1
Level 35 - 1 skill point for Tier 2
Level 36 - 1 skill point for Tier 3

For WWZ it could be

Tier 1
Health
OR
Stamina

Tier 2
Primary and Secondary weapon damage.
OR
Heavy Weapon and Equipment damage.

Tier 3
Increase a chance to get 'something' upon killing spree
Or
Equipment quantity (you would need to get a lot of skill points here to get +1 equipment item)

But this would create a sort of Super Classes, and I'm not sure WWZ would be well balanced with those. A lot of thought to balancing would need to be put here.

class_and_mastery_level_overview:
alt text

Artanis_mastery_level:
alt text

Nova_mastery_level:
alt text

Swann_mastery_level:
alt text

last edited by Deadlock_

@raibi said in Remove the max level cap?:

Hello everyone!
I will send your suggestions and feedbacks on max level to the team 🙂 we are already thinking about a way to keep it entertaining but seeing your views on this might help them understand the community better.

I want something to keep me coming back to co-op, being max lvl, max guns, theres sorta no reason to run co-op missions other then for the lulz factor, going from progressing to not progressing at all is kinda weird.. Understandable that more skill points and added perks may blow the balance outta the water, but we need something to keep us coming back to Co-Op other then running the same map over and over.

@tehgrnrngr fun.

I play 2 classes both maxed and have all maxed weapons. I play co-op for fun. That is my reward.