the silence is deafening

I'm really grateful for the new ST beta to keep my occupied and entertained as MR has essentially become dead (I don't think we can expect any more updates) and MR2 remains clouded in mystery and indifference to the community here.

It's a curious direction they've taken, since they used to do the community updates on upcoming DLC's and new trucks, but they don't bother to tell us or show us anything on MR2 and our only source of info are gaming journalists who attended their one-time event. Not a good way to keep your community engaged and interested, especially now with more competition in this segment of the gaming market.

Edit: As Zamal pointed out we do finally have some offical discussion of MR2, but it's in a thread that most people probably didn't even notice:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38880/mudrunner-2-news-recap

last edited by Unster

I think this "someone" whom sodoma refers to from the leaks is me.😅😁

Youtube Video

check out this story guys... I'm sure many of us can relate to MR2 present.

@deathcoreboy1 said in the silence is deafening:

Youtube Video

check out this story guys... I'm sure many of us can relate to MR2 present.

How does this relate to Mudrunner?

@justinlynch3 since this thread is about the silence about MR2....

@deathcoreboy1 said in the silence is deafening:

@justinlynch3 since this thread is about the silence about MR2....

Thing is we know Mudrunner 2 exists, we know it's being worked on and will release later 2019, maybe early 2020 if it needs to be pushed back any. Focus is just following standard 2K style promotion practices and we'll likely start getting trailers maybe like a month prior to release.

For all intents and purposes Midnight Club is a dead series. There is no release date, nobody knows if Rockstar is even working on a new game.

So I don't really find them relatable.