Question regarding box cover

I am thinking of preordering the game in Amazon since I want to own the game in physical, I have a few questions regarding box cover specifically if I order it from this link, where you guys are listed as the official seller:
https://www.amazon.de/Plague-Tale-Innocence-PS4-AT-PEGI/dp/B07NBD2MP6/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=plague+tale&qid=1557158486&s=gateway&sr=8-2

1.) I want to own it in English, is the box rear in English or German?
2.) I don't want that oversized german age rating logo thing covering 75% of the front cover, Pegi's is red and fits the cover better and is less disgusting than USK's, which one will be on it?
3.) Will I be able to play it in English
4.) If I can't have the box in English, where can I order it from to have an English physical box and still play on my German PS4

Unfortunately your amazon page does not tell what the box the game would come in is going to look like
Thank you very much

Hello @Daikenkini,

Wherever you purchase the game, you'll be able to play in English with English audio. There will be no issue if you purchase the game from Amazon UK.

For the German version, the rating logo is USK, and the box rear is in German. While the one in Austria, we use PEGI logo.

last edited by chaton