SnowRunner News Recap

@Stazco said in SnowRunner News Recap:

@8x8 GOOD QUESTION!!!!

Thank you 😄

@8x8 also I wonder if we can skip night in multiplayer. Maybe it's just me but I don't like to play at night unless I can have surrounding lights around my truck

last edited by Jayson

Dynamic weather would be good, since even the current Spintires has some of that, though it's still work in progress. I'd say for MR2 it should be considered a must-have.

@Jayson I also prefer daytime driving, but the night is a nice challenge that makes you appreciate the day more. So I wouldn't skip it even if I could. It's like that with happiness. You wouldn't know it unless you had experienced sadness too.

@Unster Even just simple rain and snowfall, that doesnt interfere with physics. Just sounds and particles would be cool for immersion

@zamal said in SnowRunner News Recap:

@Unster Even just simple rain and snowfall, that doesnt interfere with physics. Just sounds and particles would be cool for immersion

Yes, you're right.
Even though I didn't really think we'd actually get weather, as they've said nothing about it, I now think that they might add it. In the trailer, at 0:07, you can see it snowing. Of course, this might just be an overlay layered onto the original footage to look cooler for the trailer, but you never know.

not sure how many others are watching the big picture over all, but i have been seeing some nice things from the camps. i just find it funny things look to be heading the same way, but two different ways of approach, all of which seem to be following something that was laid out already before. if you know your history with this game then you should know what i am talking about. 😐

stuff is looking nice and is about time to be implemented. i am curious to see how things go, till then i shall keep watching where things are headed. 👍🏽

i just find it funny things look to be heading the same way, but two different ways of approach, all of which seem to be following something that was laid out already before.

@8up-local Would you mind explaining yourself up?

@deathcoreboy1 i am talking about mud runner and spintires. they are both becoming their own thing. i am just watching both and find things interesting on how much they want to separate themselves, yet they seem to be heading a similar direction in some ways.

i know it is nothing to do with the topic at hand really, but still it is all a part of the big picture imo.

side note: to be honest, besides the games, i find the story/stories behind it all very interesting. enough so i recommended it for a history or documentary about it. the story (IRL) is still being written by focus and oovee i feel, so would be a bit before they were to make an episode if they are to do it. now will they do it or not idk, will just have to wait and see. 🤔

Great game,instant buy...

News recap had some minor update, ok. But why we still dont get any reviews from these "journalists" events on Gamescom? We get such in april (see this recap), but why not this time??

@Stazco good question. event was weeks ago articles should be out already, maybe we havent surfed web well enough

@zamal Where is this guy from Brazil who always find the articles in the darkest zones of the internet? we need him now? hahha

@deathcoreboy1 send him to deep web.. WE NEED INFO 😅

@deathcoreboy1 you mean @fabio brasil 😉
fabio brasil

hmmm.... interesting. having a space in your name borks the search engine.🤔

last edited by 8up local