05/07/2019 PC Hotfix 1.06

Hello Survivors,

Our 1.06 PC Hotfix is now live, and should fix some of the issues certain players are experiencing with inviting their friends, including a UI bug. Check out the full notes below. If any of you have any issues with these points, please let us know!

• Fixed issue with friend list not working for some of the players
  • Fixed issue with party invites not working if they were sent from inside of the actual game
  • Fixed issue with party members not joining party leader’s session some cases
  • Fixed UI textures corruption when using Vulkan
last edited by Jellyfoosh

@jellyfoosh said in 05/07/2019 PC Hotfix 1.06:

issues with these points, please let us know!

Fixed issue with friend list not working for some of the players
Fixed issue with party invites not working if they were sent from inside of the actual game
Fixed issue with party members not joining party leader’s session some cases
Fixed UI textures corruption when using Vulkan

825 MB to download on PC and half of the game was completely repacked again (15 GB writes to SSD).

Are there any undocumented changes going into the 1.06 patch?

Are you guys changing assets all the time?

It's kinda weird small changes as above require such a big patch.

Hey @deadlock_ , this was because the shader cache had to be updated for Vulcan.

Very happy to hear about the friends list fix! Have been very excited to play this game with my friends after watching a video of the gameplay. Keep up the good work!

I and my friend still can not invite us, what can we do ... solve it already please!!

@kartexx Yes, unfortunately there is still one friends list issue remaining. Could you please PM me your KSIVA number and EGS account name? The KSIVA number is at the bottom of your screen in the main menu. Thanks! This will help us in solving the issue.

Can't invite friends again... 3 patches that you guys released and nothing

@jellyfoosh If you know this is an issue, you should post this on the twitter page. If this information will help the team out, then a tweet asking for these details will likely get a good response from the community, which hopefully will get the fix done faster.

Friend list still not working .... Co op game .. Dang ...

last edited by Emuke

It's now been 3 weeks since release and 3 patches which were apparently meant to fix this issue.
At this point it's ridiculous and pathetic, you pay about $40 for a game which doesn't even have the core features working. You can clearly see how terrible the QA Testers are at Saber Interactive. The gameplay is there but when it comes to the inviting system, gaming running and leveling up it's a disaster.

I honestly regret paying $40 for this game and I can say with 100% truth I will not be buying a Saber Interactive game again unless I see completely positive reviews.

Big updates for these patches as welll which is ridiculous... like 3GB just to fix a few issues.
My friends have already forgotten about this game as it's just a broken mess.

It's so disappointing seeing so much potential go to waste.

I'm able to invite people now, but the problem is I can't keep randoms out so there's no point to inviting the only other friend I have that plays when two randoms join and rush ahead, cheat (this is on pc) and it's just not fun. The feature we need is in games like Borderlands 2, where you invite just ONE person and no one else can join. Ghost Recon Wildlands, Diablo 3, GTA invite only sessions, Warframe invite-only, pretty much every fps. third person shooter or RPG I own let me do it.

So, while I can invite 1 specific friend now we are stuck playing with randoms which means there's no point to either of us playing. It's disappointing since this game is fun solo or if I can get just 1 friend in there and no randoms join, but they always do. I definitely regret this too. People kept saying it's like L4D but this game is nothing like that. In those two games, you could make your session invite only, meaning no randoms could join.

Are the devs ever going to let us have private sessions where only people on our friends list can join or should I give up holding out for hope? Don't worry I won't refund it, I just will uninstall the game and move on.

last edited by Madeline

@madeline I'm not sure if you've been following the game, but literally a week ago they revealed their road map of features and content that will be coming for the next 3 months. Private lobbies was one of those features.

I can't see my friend in friend list
My EG : yobero
My KSIVA : 0c1c0

my bad... my ksiva is 58c96

Adding my request to fast track private lobbies. Game is great but I don't want to play with randos and trolls.

Yea so i'm still unable to invite my friend to my lobby... I dont want to be rude or anything because the game has potential but i feel like i'm installing that 800mb for nothing lol