Done playing online

With the constant disconnects it's not worth the time

Xbox 1 player

@brashsmurf Have you tried this?

@chaton said in World War Z - Technical FAQ (PC):

BLACK SCREEN
If you encounter constant black screens and disconnects after matchmaking when loading in the game, you need to make sure that following ports are open:

TCP: 11700 - 11710
UDP: 48800 – 49000

I'm not opening my ports

Never had to for any other game

If you behind NAT and won't open ports it will generally affect your gameplay in negative way.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

@deadlock_
I can join with friends
I can host matches

I can play Overwatch, no problems
I can play Gears of War 4, no problems
I can play State of Decay 2, online no problems
I can play Soul Caliber 6 online, no problems
I can play DBZ fighter online, no problems

So I guess it's on my end

"the next Left 4 Dead" they said... what a let down.

@l4d2_was_better They never said it was suppose to the next Left 4 Dead... If you want Left 4 Dead new's I will give you some, Creators behind Left 4 Dead are making a brand new adaptation and its going to be called "Back 4 Blood" go look it up. And stop criticizing you goob.

@blaze_ said in Done playing online:

@l4d2_was_better They never said it was suppose to the next Left 4 Dead... If you want Left 4 Dead new's I will give you some, Creators behind Left 4 Dead are making a brand new adaptation and its going to be called "Back 4 Blood" go look it up. And stop criticizing you goob.

And the creators of the sacred series (Minus Sacred 3) have all said after the disaster with Sacred 3, they were making Unbended. That was over 6 years ago..it's been at a dead stand still since.

@tl_gamer So you're saying its going to go on for years and eventually not come out like the Kickstarter Unbended didnt? LOL come on now... Unbended had no real publisher to help them release there game, now Turtle Rock Studios has Warner Bro's publishing there game which will more than likely come out and be a hit because majority of todays world wants another "Left 4 Dead" a big title than a smaller one like Sacred which dont get me wrong I have played them and I didnt see many people as hyped for "Unbended" as they are for "Back 4 Blood".

@brashsmurf said in Done playing online:

With the constant disconnects it's not worth the time

Iam agree that It's odd when progress with level and guns exp not saved if you exit or disconnect.

Finish the level - get extra XP. Disconnected, afk kicked or just exit - leave gotten XP without bonus. Thats how it should work.

last edited by Relice

@Relice Have yet to experience this and I have put well over 200hrs in this game.

@l4d2_was_better L4D2 is worse than this game in many ways, and better in a couple of ways; Also Valve is a terrible company for still not making L4D3 10 years after the last one, which was Extremely successful. Weird management decisions, L4D3 would've made millions, now WWZ is King of the Hill Bwahahahaha

@Teknaton said in Done playing online:

@l4d2_was_better L4D2 is worse than this game in many ways, and better in a couple of ways; Also Valve is a terrible company for still not making L4D3 10 years after the last one, which was Extremely successful. Weird management decisions, L4D3 would've made millions, now WWZ is King of the Hill Bwahahahaha

wth you talking about...when WWZ gets the mods, then let me know (highly doubt it coming from Epic Store lmao), besides, you're stupid if you think Valve knows how to count to 3, L4D is not the only game. Half Life 3 was up there first buddy, Portal 3, TF3, etc...

Also there's a new game from the Developers of the L4D series, should do some research friend.