The game needs ranked 2v2 readding or the game will be dead with in the next month or two

I understand the devs have or ready had this rammed down there throat a lot but its true if this game is gonna stay active for any length of time it need ranked 2v2 readding as soon as possible when this was originally removed this game slowly lost a massive chuck of it player base cos of it 2v2 in the BFG1 is what kept it going for so long BFG2 will be no different unless the devs turn there backs on it like they are now.

The massive fleet mode that was add was great but BUT its a skirmish only mode you can only have so much fun V the AI yes you can drag a friend in and do 1v1s that way but people would much have preferred it to a multiplayer were you could actually search for players so as fun as it the mode its not gonna last long being skirmish only.

This new grand campaign thats being add i for one dont really care to much about the campaign ive always been more for the multiplayer side of things and i think most overs are as well so unless this campaign is a game changer i feel its gonna be a fail and not do very well at all.

From what im aware the mane reason the devs arent interested in readding it is cos of balancing it would be hard i think at this point people dont really care to much if its balanced or not plus that can be worked on but regardless of how much you try this game will ever be 100% balanced or 100% perfect when ever a patch cames out sum fleet will get nerfed and over strong fleet will appear after the patch and they that fleet will get nerfed and then another strong fleet will appear its a never ending cycle and i dont think the devs 100% get that they need to force more on what will keep this game alive longer and not worry so much about the games over all balance.

Theres 12 different race to balance for god sake theres no way in hell that every single thing in every race will be perfectly balance cos perfection is an impossible possibility and can ever be fully achieved reguardless of who much you try.

Sorry if this sound a bit ranty but i love this game and i want to see it live a bit longer and 1v1s along will not do that 1v1s tends to get very boring very quickly as most of the time its the same dam fleet comps all the time with very little change in the way its played after i get the last of the portraits im done with 1v1s and im going back to 2v2s if its even still alive be then probably not as its player base is or ready low right now with all the focus being only on 1v1s right now.

idk if any of the devs are even gonna see this maybe they will maybe the wont im not counting on it alright im done talking now be gone and do something better with your time.

last edited by Pinkamena

🤔 wich 3 races dont need balance?

Ranked 1v1 didn t help at all to have new players it just switched players from 2v2 to 1v1 so ranked 2v2 won t help. To improve MP the game needs better balance especially on some core mechanics (crit, carriers) and more MP content (like additionnal modes, arena mode, galactic conquest...)

Wholeheartedly agree that 2v2 needs focus.
1v1 ranked is just fine and should be the go-to game mode for balancing purposes but for the game to be closer to "completion" it needs to also let people prove their skills as a team in ranked.

Matches are way more entertaining in 2v2, giving the opportunity of covering your own fleets weakness with a teammate and faction imbalances aren't as obvious. Not to mention the whole spectacle of lights(superficial, I know) from all the ships in action.
But unless you already have a mate is not possible to put in practice as there is no lobby to prepare for the battle with random teammate, make a plan or smth.

@Beernchips

i would disagree on dose things there first of players switched from 2v2 to 1v1 cos there over then 2v2 being fun there no over real incentive to play while with 1v1 you've got the ranking system, portraits and frame you can earn be playing it give player an incentive to play 1v1 over 2v2 im 100% sure if ranked 2v2 was a thing again most of its players would jump back on it if it also got everything else that 1v1s dose.

second it ranked 2v2s would help the MP a lot many players have left the game cos of its removal and i know a large chuck of those players who have left are more then willing to jump back into the game again if and only IF ranked 2v2 is a thing again.

thirdly we dont need more new mode to keep this game alive that would just split the player base more that and the devs have said there not interested in making more modes cos one its a lot extra work for thing that may or may not work and two they've said that BFG1 had over modes then the normal 1v1s and 2v2s and they weren't very popular which has lead to them not wanting to make more modes.

@beernchips said in The game needs ranked 2v2 readding or the game will be dead with in the next month or two:

Ranked 1v1 didn t help at all to have new players it just switched players from 2v2 to 1v1 so ranked 2v2 won t help. To improve MP the game needs better balance especially on some core mechanics (crit, carriers) and more MP content (like additionnal modes, arena mode, galactic conquest...)

I kind of doubt that additional modes will bring in new people and i dont see an arena mode working for BFGA. A faction based galactic conquest similiar to for honor where you allocate ships and MP wins garner conquest points towards new territory would be cool. But tindalos dont have the team for that.