I wish someone from the mr2 team would contact me.

I wish someone from the mr2 team would contact me. I have a pile of ideas and corrections I'd like to make them aware of. I have written them on all addresses I can find and on the web,FB, ect... And haven't received any communication back.

Hey @GNeal
Would you mind which email addresses you used?
You can post your suggestions directly on the forum though: we check them all.
Have a great one!

Hey, I'd be very happy to read about these ideas of yours. Feel free to post them on here!

@cav00man said in I wish someone from the mr2 team would contact me.:

Hey, I'd be very happy to read about these ideas of yours. Feel free to post them on here!

Yeah man! post them here, that's what's this forum is for

Ability to winch OUT to lower your self down steep banks.
Flat bed trailer needs a winch by the goose neck to winch a broken vehicle on to it.
I would really like to be able to improve the roads with road graders, dump truck ect.
Push blades that are truly functional, for stump removal/ road building.
Tire options on all vehicles, size and street, all terrain, offroad and most importantly chains.
Ability to build bridges when proper resources are delivered.
Ability to divert/ contain water.
I want to see more of a long term game where you start with wilderness and slowly build it in to a city by cutting trees, making roads and bridges , making a shipping port.
4 seasons and random weather also natural disasters.
Repairable vs permanent damage ratio
Long haul challanges like 1000 miles on a jungle road to deliver goods, have supply replenishment "fuel" staggered along the route.
I have a notebook full of ideas and corrections for this game this is just a few.

@gneal great suggestions besides these IMO.

@gneal said in I wish someone from the mr2 team would contact me.:

Ability to build bridges when proper resources are delivered.
Ability to divert/ contain water.
I want to see more of a long term game where you start with wilderness and slowly build it in to a city by cutting trees, making roads and bridges , making a shipping port.

these sound more like cities skylines to me than mudrunner

post more of what u got...

Many of these suggestions are long community requests buddy.

your news (as far as I'm aware of) are:
-Ability to winch OUT to lower your self down steep banks.
-Flat bed trailer needs a winch by the goose neck to winch a broken vehicle on to it.
-Ability to build bridges when proper resources are delivered.
-Ability to divert/ contain water.
-*****(This one is a little offtopic but probably I get what you mean. I think you mean that you'd be able to see how the enviroment changes along with your work as time goes by. Makes sense to me.) I want to see more of a long term game where you start with wilderness and slowly build it in to a city by cutting trees, making roads and bridges , making a shipping port.

last edited by deathcoreboy1

Winch cable CAN be broken.
Earn money to buy upgrades and trailers and other equipment by completing specail missions/deliverables also selling lost and found vehicles on map"not shown" and able to drag them back to garage to repair and use, and recovery of AI traffic
Mechanical failures such as tire wear and flats, broken axles,transfer case, suspension.
Jake brake.
Different loads to haul like dirt, stone, steel, logs, lumber, medical, ICBM,helicopter,
OFFROAD EQUIPMENT FLATBED/ GOOSENECK TRAILER.
A train and rail yard
As you clear cut an area ability to make/move log yards, replant trees
Port or shipping yard to send and receive goods but you have to build it first.
Also have a barge&cargo ship show up to pick up lumber not logs... And Other Refined products and the barge will deliver items to you like bridge steel, road grader,bulldozer,dump truck, bucket loader, paving items, workers/population, fuel
A feller-buncher
Maps should interconnect.
tracked vehicle like a 1/2 track duce&1/2
Other traffic
QUICKER SELF CENTERING STEERING
shifting, tachometer and fuel economy edit...
I am a class A CDL driver and have run logs before
Ability to nickname vehicles for quick reference, and a picture of what the vehicle has for equipment
Vehicle stats like ground clearance, hp&tq, strength/weakness
Specail items like culverts for water flow, to be able to build up the road and not have additional flooding or a road washout.
An obstacle course to see a vehicles max abilitys
Hire workers to make $ and finish delivering and construction jobs faster, but make them kind of dumb so you have to recover vehicle and loads often and earn upgrade points to improve your workers abilities/ roads to finish a task with out help.
And important to me because i do not have internet and when i did it was a ping of 2800
Have maps on disk as a DLC that can be mailed to me.

This being not the first topic about "suggestions", I've seen many of them already.
I agree with some, disagree on others, but some I see as ridiculous. Whole that "build your own base" idea in here seems to be a bit "out of scope" for this title...

@sodoma I have the same feeling. Suggestions are fine but GNeal needs to realize the design for MR2 isn't going to dramatically change just because he posted about them here or sent them to Focus. "Corrections" are for the game designer or producer to decide, not for any of us players.

last edited by Unster