Mudrunner inspired 1:12 scale RC truck build (Ural 4320)

Hi!

I wanted share my project and video here too. Cause when Mudrunner game released on consoles i thought it was gift from heaven. (i'm PS4 gamer) Very shortly after game was released i gained "Master logger" trophy, then i was sure that i want to combine my three hobbies. RC truck building and rc scale videos and mudrunner gaming.

I started jan -18 fully custom build on Ural 4320 Log truck... with medium log trailer. 3d printed cabin and log crane etc..
Here is Ural build topic with lots of pics on Scale Builder Guild Forum:https://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/showthread.php?27248-Ural-4320-Log-truck-Spintires-Mudrunner-inspired

Finished the build on april 2019, and now i just released first Ural running video or short movie and build video.

These videos are tribute to Spintires/Mudrunner game makers and for the gamers and rc scale builders. This is my thanks for an AWESOME game. Hope you enjoy this. I had lot of fun on making this.

Youtube Video

Build video:
Youtube Video

btw, i wish that MR2 has Extreme Hardcore difficulty, like you have to crane operate all logs and load all loads manually 😃

Tero,
Bishops RC Crusade
Finland

very, very cool. i seriously dig this 😻

i have to ask, is this the 1/12 Ural or the 1/10? i have been keeping an eye out for the 1/10, but finding one for a price i can work with has been hard to do. 🙄

@8up-local said in Mudrunner inspired 1:12 scale RC truck build (Ural 4320):

very, very cool. i seriously dig this 😻

i have to ask, is this the 1/12 Ural or the 1/10? i have been keeping an eye out for the 1/10, but finding one for a price i can work with has been hard to do. 🙄

This is about 1:12 scale. Axels are same size what 1:10 popular 4x4 rc scale trucks use. Cross-RC company has several trucks in 1:12 scale. And they has model UC6 what is nearest to Ural 4320. Cross RC has also many Mudrunner related vehicles.. Cross-RC UC6

There are also brand called WPL and they have 1:16 scale trucks(ural 4320), but they are like toy grade trucks, in my opinion.

@Bishop-s-RC
Great job! Perfect truck!
And thx for the link, will try to buy kraz)

@Bishop-s-RC
since cross rc (and axual too) costs here crazy money i bought ural rc from wpl. Such a bullshit!
The only one speed, like ferrari, and its broken after 15 minutes...
So as you said - dont buy wpl rc, waste of money.