[BUG] [PC] [1.06] Fall through floor / ground in Moskow episode, chapter 1 finale.

I was going to scout containers area for some items before final battle in this chapter.
I climbed over the fence as usual an when player character jump-off the fence she was placed under the ground / floor.

Youtube Video

last edited by Deadlock_

Hi,

I am pretty sure this is Episode 3 Chapter 1 with the helicopter rescue mission, not Chapter 2 as titled. I can confirm I witnessed the same bug on PC just today as my ally fell through the ice and was not able to get back up, although the person I watched fell through the front area by the highway and not the back area by the shipping containers like you have shown in your video. The person ended up leaving the game and when replaced by an NPC, the NPC respawned back on top of the ice normally.

@vcjunky Thanks for feedback, I corrected chapter name.

I saw a teammate having the same issue in New York map chapter 3 after he was re-spawned after death.

This affects whole team, since 'Team Assemble' objectives cannot be completed, unless the person who had glitched agrees to leave the server.

This happened to me to on moskow, when i jumped the fence on the container ship, it gliched me under the fence and i whas stuck under the map >_<, then i killed myself and i respawned normally, right after my Random team mate gliched halfway through the 2nd step up, left side if you facing the container ship, the place where the is 2 ice blocks/steps 1 higher the the other, jumping from the smaller to the bigger resolved in him being stuck between the ice instead XD.

Hope You find the issue for this glich.

@crimzondragon said in [BUG] [PC] [1.06] Fall through floor / ground in Moskow episode, chapter 1 finale.:

This happened to me to on moskow, when i jumped the fence on the container ship, it gliched me under the fence and i whas stuck under the map >_<, then i killed myself and i respawned normally

Can I ask how you killed your character? I'm concerned that not every class/item combination has the ability to kill themselves in case of getting stuck. Also when I watched someone experience this glitch, I was not able to shoot them through the ice on the floor and cause friendly fire damage.

@vcjunky said in [BUG] [PC] [1.06] Fall through floor / ground in Moskow episode, chapter 1 finale.:

@crimzondragon said in [BUG] [PC] [1.06] Fall through floor / ground in Moskow episode, chapter 1 finale.:

This happened to me to on moskow, when i jumped the fence on the container ship, it gliched me under the fence and i whas stuck under the map >_<, then i killed myself and i respawned normally

Can I ask how you killed your character? I'm concerned that not every class/item combination has the ability to kill themselves in case of getting stuck. Also when I watched someone experience this glitch, I was not able to shoot them through the ice on the floor and cause friendly fire damage.

Yea, at that time i whas lucky, i had a rocket launcer, so i aimed for the ground and boom. 😆

@deadlock_ said in [BUG] [PC] [1.06] Fall through floor / ground in Moskow episode, chapter 1 finale.:

I saw a teammate having the same issue in New York map chapter 3 after he was re-spawned after death.

This affects whole team, since 'Team Assemble' objectives cannot be completed, unless the person who had glitched agrees to leave the server.

I have footage from this game and uploaded to youtube.

Youtube Video