Higher rewards for performance in PvP

I think you should get more than 250 scavenge points per win... Especially if you are the lead scorer and have most objective points and kills and such. The rewards are just not there it takes such an age to gather enough points.

It should be 500 per win

600 for top scoring player

And 300 for a loss

It's just the lowest reward I've seen in a multiplayer shooter.
I'm there with 25 kills 5 deaths and the most objective captures and defends.. Yet we all get 250, even the guy who gets 6kills and 15 deaths with 2 capture/defends.
Its quite ridiculous.

Believe it or not, I'm okay with multiplayer payouts.

I'm sitting close to 20,000 credits and the payout seems fine for wins and losses.

Pretty sure it's gauged that way to slow down class ranking up to get you to play longer

I disagree with performance-based rewards at this time. There are too many cheaters and increasing their rewards would only further incentivize people to cheat. There doesn't seem to be any anti-cheating measures in place right now so it's actually pretty rampant. Even after you deal with cheaters there is still a question of balance. I believe those 2 issues need to be addressed first before implementing a performance-based reward system that is fair to all players.

Cheaters?? Do you mean on Pc..
Also have you seen the aim assist option on consoles.. Its ridiculous with that enabled on strong you can one shot snipe everyone. They should disable the option for strong aim assist.

@adilshah said in Higher rewards for performance in PvP:

Cheaters?? Do you mean on Pc..
Also have you seen the aim assist option on consoles.. Its ridiculous with that enabled on strong you can one shot snipe everyone. They should disable the option for strong aim assist.

Not gonna happened. It's fair and everyone can use it. There is no problem...