i can't play ..

hello, when i launch the game i have black screen during 2 sec and the game doesn't launch ..

MSI B85, gtx750Ti, 16go ram, SSD, I5 4670, driver update, other game work who are more powerfull, dxdiag ok, direct x11

What is my problem .. on steam.

Cordialy

Hello @Heavently,

Can you try the following steps and see if it helps?

• Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
  • Right click on A Plague Tale: Innocence > Properties.
  • Click the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button.
  • Right click on APlagueTaleInnocence_x64.exe application > Properties.
  • Click the Compatibility tab.
  • Check Disable fullscreen optimizations and click OK.

I have the same problem with Heavently。
My game is STEAM version too。
I have not launcded the game successfully for 24 hours ~
E2 1230 16G R9 370 6G SSD .....

I have the same problem (on steam)

Please post the following information about your configuration for investigation:

1. Press the Windows and R keys from the keyboard to open the Run dialog box and type: DXDIAG
  2. Click OK.
  3. Provide the Windows version (Operating System:), the processor model (Processor:) and the amount of RAM memory (Memory:) under the System tab.
  4. Click the Display tab.
  5. Provide the name of the display device (Name:) under Device and the driver date (Date:) under Drivers.
  6. Click on the Audio or the Sound tab corresponding to the sound device used by default for playback.
  7. Provide the name of the sound device (Name:) under Device and the driver date (Date:) under Drivers.

In addition to the above, could try to you disable Ansel too and then launch the game?

• Go to C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools or wherever Ansel has been installed
  • Run NvCameraConfiguration.exe
  • At the bottom of the box, set NvCamera status to Disable
  • Save before you quit the program

Let me know if that works for you!

last edited by LeoC

@LeoC

Good day. I have the same issue. I simply just can't launch the game. Every time I do, it just blinks on me for 2 seconds. Here are the things I've tried.

1. I've disabled Ansel
  2. Launched it in compatibility
  3. Used different versions of Vcredist
  4. Verified the integrity
  5. Downloaded the platform update for Windows 7
  6. Using different Nvidia 3D settings

Nothing works. My game has no patches yet, if I update to V1.04, will these problems subside?

Specs: Windows 7, GTX1050, G4560 4 Core, 8GB.