Can you try the following steps and see if it helps?
- Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
- Right click on A Plague Tale: Innocence > Properties.
- Click the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button.
- Right click on APlagueTaleInnocence_x64.exe application > Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Check Disable fullscreen optimizations and click OK.
Please post the following information about your configuration for investigation:
- Press the Windows and R keys from the keyboard to open the Run dialog box and type: DXDIAG
- Click OK.
- Provide the Windows version (Operating System:), the processor model (Processor:) and the amount of RAM memory (Memory:) under the System tab.
- Click the Display tab.
- Provide the name of the display device (Name:) under Device and the driver date (Date:) under Drivers.
- Click on the Audio or the Sound tab corresponding to the sound device used by default for playback.
- Provide the name of the sound device (Name:) under Device and the driver date (Date:) under Drivers.
In addition to the above, could try to you disable Ansel too and then launch the game?
- Go to C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools or wherever Ansel has been installed
- Run NvCameraConfiguration.exe
- At the bottom of the box, set NvCamera status to Disable
- Save before you quit the program
Let me know if that works for you!
Good day. I have the same issue. I simply just can't launch the game. Every time I do, it just blinks on me for 2 seconds. Here are the things I've tried.
- I've disabled Ansel
- Launched it in compatibility
- Used different versions of Vcredist
- Verified the integrity
- Downloaded the platform update for Windows 7
- Using different Nvidia 3D settings
Nothing works. My game has no patches yet, if I update to V1.04, will these problems subside?
Specs: Windows 7, GTX1050, G4560 4 Core, 8GB.